Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planetarian

Options
  • 01-09-2000 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

It has become apparent that this game is more than a passing fad and seems to have the interest to warrent a board(I mean we have a tribes board for gods sake),it wouldnt have to be totaly for planetarian but just for MUDS(I think thats what there called)in gereral.
    This is just a sugestion to take into account when you re-shake up the boards as you lot do every so often.
    Thank you for listening.

O man it's total grid-lock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

who said we listened? doh! i replied...
    anyway, i would read and post like mad to a planetarion board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

Is it just me, coz I just signed up with Planetarion, but does anyone else find lots of time outs on the site, because I often have to click three or four times to get a site to load up.

Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

They're having problems with thier server, usually it sorts out at about 11/12 pm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement