Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you want to go?

Options
  • 13-01-2003 6:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

This is not as morbid as it sounds but if you knew you were dying tomorrow, how would you want to go?

I once had the idea of being pelted to death with €1 coins or blank video tapes by a raging mob but i've come to the conclusion that it would be too hard on my loved ones so if i had to go tomorrow...

...it would be in a lightening quick train crash and i'd share my last profound moments staring into the eyes of the complete stranger sitting beside me.

Um...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Blasting over tha alkaline flats in a jet fuelled, monkey navigated, rocket car!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I wanna go the same way I came into the world, naked and screaming..................:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

it's possible and unlikely that i've contracted mouse leukaemia....

thats the trouble of being drunk at 130 in labs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

gar...*lol* i bet i contracted loads of bloody bacterial infections from micro last year, thanks to my "aseptic techniques"

this year in biochem they dont mind if your sloppy. sure i probably have super dna now, but at least i didnt have to wear gloves in the lab....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Attention Gar and the66electric

Did you by any chance receive an email from a girl about radio? a few days ago? If you didn't let me know and I'll send it again!

As for dying, I don't think I'd like to be conscious that I was dying, y'know? just lying there thinking, hup here we go, see yiz later!! But I don't want to die in pain. Oh gosh i I don't know how to answer that.

Jayzuz,

Roxy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i really don't think i should die before i grow up...
    it seems wrong some how...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

PS. If anybody on this board would like me to kill them or perhaps a close personal friend who you have had quiet enogh of, go to:

www.willkillforsmallamountsofcurrency.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Splatz

I'd love to bite the big one in my sleep.

It may be cliché, but what better way to go than lying down, unconscious, dreaming of a better place?

In failing that, if drowning was painless, I'd jump into the sea.

Wow. The things you find out about yourself when 66Electric opens his mouth.

*grin*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

A bit sentimental.........but Id have to be out on the beer with my nearest and dearest.And after leaving the pub.. crossing the road for my kebab,get hit by a bolt of lightening.....
    either that or get crushed at a gig!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

i would like to die in the land of chocolate....lalalala

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Kylereese

it would have to be onstage at a packed venue in oklahoma guitar plugged in cranked up through a marshall stack howlin' like a bitch...either whipped out of the building never to be seen again by the tornado or go out in the ultimate rock and roll pyrotechnic display a bolt of lighting through the guitar into you....adios muchachos!!...classic....

I just realised i want to spontaneously combust sitting behind a drum kit. Discounts everything that i said before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

burned alive inside a giant wicker man

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

With only the sounds of screaming animals and the sight of loads of crazy pagan villagers dancing around in a state of ritual ecstacy.....

i thought that was just me?

Oh God! Oh God Jesus Christ, no! Jesus Christ! No! Oh God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Al Higgins

I'd like to go by gorging myself to death in a big vat of lime jelly,and then have naked pigmies eat the rest so they can pull my bloated green body out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

burned alive inside a giant wicker man
    Some body was watching rte late at night during the week. wickerman is a pretty good film i saw it for the first time during the week.
    Back to the point if i had to go it would be jumping from the top of a large building taking out bertie and bush at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

beaten to death by a mob of Avril Lavigne fans after accosting her & sending her to a better place by beating her with her own microphone stand.

At least I'd die with a smile on my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

cancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

do severe and dire flatulants count?

Emmo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Originally posted by Monkey
    cancer

what kind?

Advertisement