Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your scene needs you more than ever.........

Options
  • 13-01-2003 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

This Wednesday, Skyjack, Popstar, Violent Sky and Pier Nineteen are playing in the Music Centre.
    Its a free gig, all of this you probably already know.

But what you probably don't know, is that there will be film crews down also.

Skyjack have a film crew coming in from the UK to do a show on the Irish Underground Music Scene they will be filming interviews with the bands and some Audience members, and most importantly they will be filming some live footage, so in order to make the scene look less dull than it currently is, we need the place to be packed.
    Who knows it could be the start of something big for the boys in skyjack and no one deserves it more.

Another thing is that Popstar who are to release there debut album soon and the first single from the album needs a video and some live footage for the Video will be shot at the gig, so you never know, if things go well for Popstar you could be immortalized in their first ever Video.

So I would appreciate it if you would all make an effort to make it along, it looks like its going to be packed anyway so it will be a great night out, with some of the best unsigned bands in the Country playing and if all of that isn't enough its a free gig, if anybody is interested in going, just send an email to jamesjedd@yahoo.com and I will send you on some tickets for the gig.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

cheers for the plug niall! i just read on the T.I. forum that someone heard that some a&r will be there too? do you know anything about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I've told all the guys in my class about the gig and some of them are gonna stick around after college for it coz I keep on saying how good Skyjack are. Tiz gonna be well attended methinks!
    C y'all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Tickets for Thursdays free extravaganza in TBMC (Sundogs, Murder of Crows, Bluetide) should be available in Instrumental and Music Maker from tommorrow. Confirmation of dispersal when I've done it!

Advertisement