Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Match of the year

• 13-01-2003 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

A bit late i know but how what you guys reckon was the WWE match of the Year?

I'm gonna go with Rock-Hogan from WM18.

Obviously nowere near the "Smackdown six" matches in terms of workrate but for the sheer drama it has to rank up there with Andre-Hogan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I only watched that PPV again on Saturday. It really was a great match drama wise, and was executed well. Fair play to Hogan for taking the 3rd rock bottom, broken ribs et all.

I was also a big fan of Kurt - v - Rey from Summerslam (I think it was).
    Eddy - v - RVD Ladder match from Raw in Edmonton was sweet as well ; plenty of sick bumps by Eddy.
    The first Angle - v - Benoit match of their series was amazing, the one where Kurt first countered the cross-face with the ankle-lock. Absolutley superb counter wrestling and mat wrestring.
    All in all it’s been a great year thanks to the Smackdown 6 and their endless list of brilliant matches.

Advertisement