Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get the generic ink for HP printer?

Options
  • 13-01-2003 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My dad needs both a Black, abnd Color replcaement for his hp845c inkjet printer.
    The originals will cost more to buy,than the printer cost new, so I'm wondering where any of you get your generic ink cartridges, either here in Ireland, or online. (cheapest)

Any replies appreciated.

X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Mark_irl

I found Argos quite cheap for this, they had an offer 3 for the price of 2

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well I found this site which has 3rd party consumables, though I didn't realise HP inks were so expensive! Freepost for orders above €50. Has anyone purchased from this site? They're based in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've shopped at www.choicestationery.com and found them reliable enough. Or there's www.atlanticink.com, www.mx2.com, www.7dayshop.com

Haven't heard of the crowd that irishbyte mentioned but they do seem local. Dixons also sell generic HP replacement cartridges reasonably cheaply (though more expensive thean the websites above), I've also seen them in PCSuperstore in Cork so I presume all branches do.

HP do tend to ask you to bend over before buying ink from them. Razors and blades and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Thks guys.

X

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

• Advertisement
Advertisement