Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jap boot disc (dreamcast)

Options
  • 07-09-2000 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i got a "utopia cd loader v 1.1"to play import sega rally on my pal dreamcast today but it aint workin frown.gif. it loads the program grand put when i try to load the game it stops at like 95%.can anyone help ?????
    btw both items were bought at gamezone in talbot street if that helps.
    thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

A good bet would be to ask gamezone... they've probably heard of the problem and may have a solution.

<shruggs>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Try the action replay demo off CD-UK mag (think it was issue 10) if you can get your hands on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

The utopia CD isn't actually meant to run import games, if you bought a CD that is also out there in warez form by Kalisto, then its trying to load a warez'ed version , in other words, the warez copy is edited and not quite the same as the original, usually due to the constraints of a normal CD or to bipass what little protection Sega have.

I've used it in work and i think you should either bring it back or clean up your CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

it's kewl he got his money back.
    the guy said sega rally just doesn't work with it.

Yossarian Lives
    PD Rank - Dangerous: 9

Advertisement