Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uh oh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

As much as I hate to disappoint you Jamie, check out the rest of the thread and you'll see no work was nicked or stolen. A misunderstanding simpy happened between myself, the editor of www.totalvidoegames.com (whom I freelance for) and Jon Lenaway, editor of www.gamingfuture.com.

I also have to admit I love the way you have obeyed the e-mail YOU WROTE TO ME saying that you didn't want any more *****in' between our sites in public.

It's terrible to be a hypocrite, isn't it?

This correspondance is over.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

Thanks for plugging our forum though. It's much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

You may be surprised to know that tonight was the first time that I looked at your forum, actually it was the first time I checked your site in weeks, and I saw it there, so when reading your posts and seeing my name mentioned is gross paranoia on your part.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Indeed... I suggest that the two of you use email if you want to continue this little argument...

Jamie,

First off, it is physically impossible for me or any of my staff to copy articles. Literally. We are a member of the FutureGamer network and if we ever did, they would take the brunt of any legal action. Therefore all our articles are screened by them and they even have a staff member who makes sure that affiliates of the site do not plagarise.

Secondly, there's no point in trying to say you made this post for the good of the Irish industry. Anyone can see that you were trying to degrade GI. You worry about your site and how someone was slagging it off only several posts ago, and I'll worry about mine.

Thirdly, it has been shown successively on these boards that people on this forum don't give a sh!te about my site or yours, so I can't see any point in making a pointless post that no-one here cares about. I could tell you the ins and outs of what happened and the whole debacle but I don't think anyone here really gives a crap after all. That's why I've stopped posting here.

So, let's leave it at that Sherlock Holmes.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I likes noels site

I'm a MOG, half man half dog I'm my own best friend.

Advertisement