Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's a farmer?

Options
  • 11-09-2000 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

Before anyone get's confused I'm talking about Planetarion.

I was hoping to use farming to build myself up fairly quickly, but none of the guys in my own galaxy have any resourses to trade for my roids. I've got 11 metal, 7 crystal and 3 eonium that I'm trying to shift in exchange for lots of metal and some crystal.
    I was offered 500,000 crystal in exchange for one crystal roid which seems very expensive so you don't have to go that high.

So make me an offer here and give plenty of warning so I can ask my allies not to defend me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

ermm...what's this "planeterion"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

You dirty Farmer tongue.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Grr, massey-artist...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

richindub
    planetarion is an online stratgy(sic) game with about 30000 players www.planetarion.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Framing is bold and youll get targeted by large alliances if they catch you doing it.

Ive seen it happen lots of times.

Snaga of Omnia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

nothing wrong with farming

Speaking of big alliances tho.....I've just realised that our GC who heads up our wee galactic alliance is a member of BlueTuba. Who's proper ****ed now eh? frown.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement