Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international womens conference

Options
  • 13-01-2003 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

The international womens conference was been held in Dublin and a French woman stands up and says " After the speech last year on been assertive i went home and told my husband that i wasn't doing the shopping anymore! after day1 i saw nothing, after day2 i saw nothing but on day3 i came home from work and he had all the shopping done and put away" everyone gives a big round of applause, next up was the German woman and she says" I too was at the conference last year also and i went home and told my husband that i was'nt doing the ironing anymore and after day1 i saw nothing after day2 i saw nothing but after day 3 not only was the ironing done but it was folded and put away" again there was a big round of applause, and up stands the irish woman and she says" after the meeting last year i went home and told my husband that i was'nt washing the dishes anymore after day1 i saw nothing, after day2 i saw nothing and after day3 i could see a little bit through my two black eyes!!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

i shouldent be laughing but i cant help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

Excellent!

Advertisement