Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Counter Strike / Game servers?

Options
  • 13-09-2000 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hullo

Just played CS for the first time last nite and needless to say I am hooked. I was on the netshop servers last nite which worked great but just wondering if there are other ones? I know there are ign ones but dont have the addresses and the webpages 'servers' links is no worky. If someone wants to post a list of servers I will host them on my website?

Thanks (and nice one to the netshop lads for all the patches and stuff)

-=gunn4r=-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

Apologies this was intended for the Halflife board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Netshop have several counter Strike servers which can be located at : 193.120.201.7:27015 (Netshop 1) and 193.120.201.7:27016( This one is Netshop 2). Also if TFC is your fancy, visit IGN TFC 1 at : 159.134.244.145:27015. Maybe somebody could get the IP's of IGN 2 and ICSl which I have forgotten frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

eh i have the ip address for icsl but i dont know the ip in numbers form

games1.iol.ie

[This message has been edited by D-Generate (edited 14-09-2000).]

Advertisement