Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs For Artists and Modelers

Options
  • 15-09-2000 3:46pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know of a company who are looking for top texture artists and 3d modelers.

This isnt for you if your experience of this area is limited to your clan skin, but if you reckon you can cut it either mail me and/or post a reply here....

Good Luck!

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Whats the story wif it DeV old bean?
    smile.gif
    drop me an oul maily..

|Chiefy|...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

NICE WAN DEV!!!!

I've got experance with 3d high poly for pre-render and low poly for in game graphics(with 3ds max) I'm also a graphic and web designer and have worked as a texture artist b4. I have a bit of games industry expeirance, i've devoloped the in game art work for demo's runing on pc and PS2 shown @ this years games developers conferance in san jose.

Mail me @ havok@metamail.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I made my clan skin last yea- awwww frown.gif

Advertisement