Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Channel

• 14-01-2003 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I rang Chorus about my bill yesterday,and they told me they are bringing on "AT THE RACES" & "E4" at the end of the month :):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Are you on digital or analogue cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tiggerhappy

I'm On their Digital service,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rsb

Yeah At the races popped up on my screen last night, but with the info saying i had to pay for this service....well that is fine if you want to watch racing all day....

E4? i will believe it when i see it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

rsb, are you on the basic or everything package with Chorus? attheraces is available on Sky Digital's Family Pack, its not a stand-alone channel, like FilmFour, for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rsb

I am on the chorus basic + sky sports package.....if i don't get at the races i can't say that i will shed any tears...3 - 4 channels of racing on a saturday is more than enough as it is

• Advertisement

Still, its a bit of a pisher that its not on the same terms as Sky Digital. I'm almost totally sure that NTL have the same arrangement ie, its not standalone or part of the premium sport package, it comes on the most popular packages.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

At The Races isn't on NTL, unfortunately for people who are into that sort of thing. (Although I'm not a fan).

It is on NTL in the UK, though...

Advertisement