Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDR 2000 (Carmageddon 3)

Options
  • 17-09-2000 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

For the uninitiated ( all of 3 of you tongue.gif ) Carmageddon is a driving game where you roll things overr for points ...yeah! Problem with this latest outting is the bloody sensationalism. One person says its a bit crap and the whole ****ing industry is up in arms about how **** it is. Bull****. Best part is the physics which are SPOT on. A bit hard though (timer is unreasonably short and difficult to raise). Never the less, the Multi player looks to be very enjoyable and the single player is gory fun. Check it out and do not believe the reviews ( This comes from a veteran of the series btw ).

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I got a copy the other day, I must go about installing it.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

it ****ing owns u tubby
    the songs by utah saints on it kick u hard f00l

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What're the minimum system requirements for it? I doubt somehow that it'll ever run on my knackered old p200...

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

min spec of 266mhz

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Bah.

Humbug.

Pants.

Not surprising though, since Carmageddon 2 was painfully slow on this machine.

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Well do not get too busted up Munch, Its good but Torus (developer) did mess up a few things. Not essential gaming but as I said, if you were a Fan, its pretty much worth having. A patch is in the works and the car editor is out in the next month.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's nowhere near as much fun as Carmageddon 2 though frown.gif

Advertisement