Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Miller on Israel

Options
  • 14-01-2003 1:02pm

---- i saw this on another board i frequent, and thought it was rather good.

Dennis Miller on Israel

For those who don't know, Dennis Miller is a comedian who has a show called Dennis Miller Live on HBO. He recently went on a rant about the situation:

"A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need. Don't thank me.

I'm a giver. Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention. Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths FAMIL until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs Who Can't Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death."

I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: Adjacent Jew-Haters." Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun. No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel.

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course -- that's where the real fun is -- but mostly they want Israel. Why? For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it -- for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth, and if you've ever been around God's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews.

Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals.

Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea? Oh, that? We were just kidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting. No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Mr. Bush, God bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that with vital operations coming up against Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of supermodels who've just had their drugs taken away.

However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight.

We've already lost some. After September 11 our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that supported them. Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day) start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan. (Hey, wait a minute, that's actually not such a bad id .. . .. ooh, that is, what a horrible thought, yeah, horrible.)"

Please feel free to pass this along.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

C:\Dos
    C:\Dos\Run
    Run\Dos\Run

only one in a million would find that funny. its called the dennis miller ratio.

makes perfect sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Gosh, what a hate-filled bigot. Not Dennis Miller, because he didn't write it. Larry Miller did. Which makes you even more of an idiot. If you want to discuss Israel and the Palestinians, it's really not necessary to spread racist invective. So please stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blondi

a spiky issue, but well delivered, have always had mixed feelings bout this issue and it presented me with an honest view.
    I do believe the jews should have a homeland, considering everything that's happened in the last 70yrs in Europe.
    One could hardly blame them for wanting that.
    Dealing with terrorism is a double edged sword and it's often difficult to give a measured response when under constant surprise attack. However I feel Israel has a special responsibility never to fall to the level of their one time Nazi opressors in 30s &40s Europe when dealing with this. I feel this would tarnish everything the Israeli state should stand for and fear in some peoples eyes would cloud any deserved sympathy over the Holocaust.
    We should all remember the Holocaust make every concievable effort to prevent the seeds of such hatred ever germinating again in a modern civilised tolerant world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

moronic , untrue, uninformed racism at it's very worst , that this was aired as "comedy" is astounding , what next homer simpson explains the basque problem, graham norton on newsnight ?

how can you have reposted this as "rather good" rather than "racist drivel for the intellectually challenged?"

oh come on... u guys just love to make comments like that without actually saying anything. Well, apparently we're all entitled to our own opinions, and i thought it was quite a good read.

also how is this racist? against the arabs? or the israeli's? in either case i don't find it racist. Just a funny & interesting perception of whats going on. Makes a nice change from all those "serious" people who shout end of the world slogans.

>>> shotamoose
    >>> I said at the start i took it from another board, that i read. I never said who wrote it. Also i'll say anything i damn well please. The fact that you read this and automatically thought of bigotry is a bit off. I read this and thought, not a bad description of the situation. But hey, i've always been fairly pro-israel, so i suppose that explains it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

I actually thought it was quite funny............but even funnier when you consider that the Land-grabbers actually started/// no sorry invented the whole terrorist idea in the first place: Stern gang etc. chuckle chuckle ha ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Well, apparently we're all entitled to our own opinions.

I didn't realise that "opinions" stretched to "rewriting history" nowadays.

Then I have decided that in my opinion there is no such thing as an "Irish person", they're all just British Catholic People Who Hated British Protestants On The Other Island and killed loads of them in an attempt to get a "homeland" that had never previously existed.

Fair enough, yes?

Fair enough. U have the right to your opinion. I wouldn't advise saying it out loud in many irish pubs though.

But I didn't write anything that rewrote history. Point it out to me, and we'll see if i'm mistaken. However if you're talking abt the miller script, don't go crazy, since i didn't write it, i just thought it quite interesting/funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Originally posted by klaz:

However if you're talking abt the miller script, don't go crazy, since i didn't write it, i just thought it quite interesting/funny
    That's fine, but it is the usual custom on this board to discuss a topic rather than fire up a quote verbatim and not add any input of your own. Otherwise, people might be liable to believe that you endorse the opinions and sentiments expressed in the article, unless you state otherwise. Saying "I thought it was rather good" implies that you agree with the sentiments, or find it amusing. Either way, it is a debatable position.

I find it neither witty or amusing. It is a glaringly biased piece, and shotamoose summed it up pretty accurately, IMO by calling it "racist invective". In fact it might be one of the most objectionable "humorous" articles I have read in a long time.

If your intention was not to discuss Israel and the Palestinians by posting this article, what was your goal?

I admit that i didn't think it through well enough before i submitted it to this board. I like to discuss the topics herein on this board, however i find that most people are so serious that every thread tends to become a flaming session or a argument of amazing proportions. I thought this would be a nice change from the gloomy politics i usually hear in here. However i agree it wasn't the best post to make, since i didn't think of the people it would offend. My apologies.

one last point. I'm probably going to be on these boards for a while. And i agree that i need to learn a few guidelines, which i will. However, I didn't see the script as being racist invective. Might be a blind spot for me, i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Wasnt palestine a British mandate at the end of the first world war?

Doesnt the Balfor Declaration upon which the UN based the establishment modern state of israel was founded refer to the establishment of two states one jewish one muslim to be established within the lands of palestine?

So technically its not only unfunny its also wrong.

Cue long lecture discussing the text and merits of the Balfor Declaration...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Originally posted by klaz
    I admit that i didn't think it through well enough before i submitted it to this board. I like to discuss the topics herein on this board, however i find that most people are so serious that every thread tends to become a flaming session or a argument of amazing proportions. I thought this would be a nice change from the gloomy politics i usually hear in here. However i agree it wasn't the best post to make, since i didn't think of the people it would offend. My apologies.

one last point. I'm probably going to be on these boards for a while. And i agree that i need to learn a few guidelines, which i will. However, I didn't see the script as being racist invective. Might be a blind spot for me, i suppose.

I don't want to drag this out, but I've got two points to make. Firstly, I have no problem with someone making a post showing some serious political situation in a humorous light. In fact, I usually enjoy this kind of thing, since some of the best humour uses fairness and truth to expose hypocrisy, greed and so on. But this article didn't, and wasn't even slightly funny.

Secondly, here's three reasons I thought it was racist:
    -He treats Arabs as a homogenous group, which they are not;
    -He next calls Arabs (all Arabs, obviously) the "most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's Earth";
    -He seems to think that personality and political attitude are determined by or derived from ethnicity. Arabs are 'Jew-haters', and as for Jews:
    Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

So Arabs are all the same and bad. And Jews are all the same and good. That's racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshaling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab State into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

there are two name that can destroy that argument.

Yitzhak Rabin.

Yigal Amir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Originally posted by klaz
    ---- i saw this on another board i frequent, and thought it was rather good.

Dear oh dear. It's always risky replying to simplistic drivel like this post (NB not the poster, I've read the 'What's acceptable' policies now) but here goes.

The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years.

Well 50 years ago there was no Israel either. In fact, they didn't decide on the name until the last minute. It was nearly called Zion. But then 100 years ago there was no Slovenia, or Czech Republic or Slovakia, or Poland, or Croatia or Estonia or Latvia or Lithuania or Belarus or Moldova or Ukraine or let me see, who am I forgetting. Oh, yes.
    Ireland.

Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews.

Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals.

Not comparing like with like. Most of the Arab countries occupy uninhabitable desert. Egypt, for example is may times larger than Israel but the only inhabitable part is the Nile Valley. So on a nationwide basis, Israel may have a higher population density, but in reality, a population twice the size of Israel lives in Cairo.

Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not.

Ironically enough one of the world's most famous Jewish authors could. Check out Exodus by Leon Uris. A low-brow polemical rant about the formation of Israel whose tone is similar, in parts, to the first post here.

There is a suicide bomber in the novel. But it's a Jewish woman fighting the Nazis in the Warsaw ghetto. She runs towards a few Germans and detonates the hand grenades she is holding, killing herself and all surrounding SS in the process. I think the reader is supposed to think she is heroic and to sympathise with her plight.

Just goes to show that suicide bombing is the tactic of last resort of a desparate people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not.

I distinctly remember a quote from a senior Israeli government member, shown on the ITV documentary before christmas to the effect that Israel would be willing to destroy themselves along with their enemies rather than face loosing to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 TrevorOcon

SO MILLER AND 'KLAZ' ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THOSE 'NON-EXISTENT' "PALESTINIANS" WHO ARE MERELY A BUNCH OF 'ARABS' WHO WANDERED INTO PALESTINE AFTER THE ISRAELIS BUILT SOMETHING UP THERE ?? NO. I DON'T THINK SO. IN ANY EVENT THE WRITER OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE PALESTINIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS TO STOP SACRIFICING THEMSELVES AS THEY BLOW UP THE INVADER ISRAELI TO TRY TO WIN THEIR LAND BACK. OK.

You seriously want to stop all suicide-bombing? This how then::

How to Stop All Suicide Bombing .... of Israelis with NO Palestinian
    or Muslim agreement needed!

Now isn't that what the Sharon type Israeli would want?

Actually no, it isn't. They would argue against it. See if I am
    wrong.

However the solution is indisputable.

Here it is - Completely doable solely through Israeli action by itself::

1. Remove all Palestinians, other arabs and Muslims from Israel. (In
    other words - Stop exploiting their sweat labor and dig your own
    Israeli ditches).

2. Remove ALL - that is -ALL- Israelis and otherwise Jews from the
    1967 bordered Palestine area.

3. Permit no Israeli or Jew to Enter Palestine .

4. Permit no Palestinian, Muslim or otherwise Arab to enter Israel of
    the 1967 borders.

Now what do you have once you have done that? No Jews or Israelis
    in Palestine among Palestinians, Muslims or arabs.

And No Palestinians, Muslims or arabs in Israel among Jews or
    Israelis.

* Well since no Jew or Israeli would be in Palestine then no Jew or
    Israeli could be blown up in Palestine.

* And since No Palestinian, Muslim or Arab would be in Israel of the
    1967 borders - No Jew could be blown up in Israel by any Palestinian,
    Muslim or Arab.

There it is. Suicide bombing of Israelis in either area would be
    impossible - stopped instantly after the respective populations had
    been moved to their respective countries.
    So is stopping suicide bombing really a priority with
    the Israelis?? Of course not! - because they've had the solution all
    along. The IDF has demonstrated that it can go anywhere in Palestine
    and move any of the population to any area they wish to. So this
    solution is absolutely doable.

Do we as Israelis and American Israeli supporters want to do this?

Zionist-Israelis speak:"Absolutely NOT! Are you crazy? What EXCUSE
    would we then have to Grab Palestinian land and Occupy Palestine if
    all Jews were out of Palestine and All Palestinians were out of
    Israel??!! How could we have the suicide bombings We NEED to keep
    our excuse for occupying Palestine going then?

"Forget it baby! Back to the drawing board and think of another
    way to show that the only way we can get 'guarantees of peace' from
    Palestine is for them to cede land to us. That's what we really
    need, baby. "

SO MILLER AND 'KLAZ' ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THOSE 'NON-EXISTENT' "PALESTINIANS"

Whoa, big boy! I never said anything along those lines. I posted the miller speech, yes, and i said i thought it was amusing. Don't jump to conclusions abt what i think. I'll tell you if you want to know. Yup, NOW i'll complain.

Personally, I don't have much patience for these Palestinians, since i don't agree with terrorist actions. Suicide bombing on civilian targets just gets me angry at them, and i fail to get any sympathy for them as a result. Just as i have little or no patience for the IRA, with their bombings.

I understand that most of the people here, seem to feel that the Israelis are in the wrong. Theres a huge Pro-Palestinian movement here in these politics boards. Well, frankly i don't really mind one way or another.

The way i see this, is like this. Israel have their own country, which was zionist lands before israel was founded. The Arabs/Palestinians want these lands, and made a grab for them in the 50's. They got their asses kicked, and ended up loosing part of their own lands in the process. Israel siezed these lands as a buffer against further attacks. Since then the israelis have had to put up with terrorist strikes, by these Palestinians' fronts/groups. In retaliation for suicide bombers taking out civilian area's, Israel has decided they've hgad enough, and are retailitating.

So this is my Opinion on the subject. These Palestinians were created as a result of the buffer zone that Israel created. They've been performing Terrorist actions for the last 20-30 years, and as such aren't worth spitting on.

I'm sure you're going to point out how wrong i am, on most of these points, and i look forward to seeing the evidence that disproves my opinion.

So this is my Opinion on the subject. These Palestinians were created as a result of the buffer zone that Israel created. They've been performing Terrorist actions for the last 20-30 years, and as such aren't worth spitting on.

Either you dont have a clue or you're taking the piss.

why? tell me in what way u think i'm off base?

"Forget it baby! Back to the drawing board and think of another
    I think Baby..you need too get out of occupied / stolen land end of story..and sort out the economic and social problems afterwards.

• Advertisement

The way i see this, is like this. Israel have their own country, which was zionist lands before israel was founded.
    ok...besides Biblical quotes and Torah rants..explain what you mean by this?
    The Arabs/Palestinians want these lands, and made a grab for them in the 50's. They got their asses kicked, and ended up loosing part of their own lands in the process.
    Part, Full...what are u talking about?
    The Total population of Jewish People in Palestine was 6% in 1922...the rest were arabs (Hashimites etc..) Christian and so on.

one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter, none of us is going to change that basic truth lads.

naturally the removal of all israelis form plaestine and vice versa would be completely impossible to enforce and utterly illegal under any law i can think of , and building bigger walls has never solved the problem anywhere ..so that ain't an option

to be honest klaz it's hard not to be pro-palestinian when IMHO they are simply reduced to the most drastic of measures to try and scare / terrorise / fight a vastly superior opponent, i doubt i would kill myself for my country and i can only imagine the hopelessness that would drive any human being to such an extreme. Israel has shown a lack of humanity , respect for life and international law that has convinced me they are the in a morally indefensible position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Originally posted by growler
    Israel has shown a lack of humanity , respect for life and international law that has convinced me they are the in a morally indefensible position
    I agree with you that Israel has committed many crimes against Palestinian civilians.

But I believe suicide bombings of civilians are also against international law, even if the civilians involved are Israeli. Yet you express sympathy for the Palestinians who commit these acts rather than condemning them. Double standard?

ok , ok , i was wrong about the celebrations , did a little digging and there is documented dancing on the streets of gaza on sept 11th. apologies

double standards ? hmmm , very dodgy ground here i admit , but if you are fighting a vastly superior enemy (equipment, personnel, technology etc. are all on israels side) then what does one do ?
    bend over and take it like a man ?
    i've got to say i have a certain amount of admiration for their courage (you'll say stupidity) and strength of their convictions.

does international law make suicide bombings illegal ? (hard to enforce anyway so rather academic i would have thought)

Civilians are always getting killed Meh, does a suicide bomb really differ to a car bomb ? or one dropped from a b52 ?
    In the end you use what materials are available to you , the palestinians now seem to have no hope and attach no value to human life ..their own or any israelis' , but it's pretty obvious to me that shooting their kids and filling their homes with cement wont solve much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Originally posted by growler
    i've got to say i have a certain amount of admiration for their courage (you'll say stupidity) and strength of their convictions.
    So you admire people who murder children.
    does international law make suicide bombings illegal ?
    Deliberately targetting the civilian population is illegal under international law. Hamas probably hasn't signed the Geneva Convention though but...
    Civilians are always getting killed
    You're very callous about the deaths of Israeli civilians, but you seem to view the lives of Palestinian civilians as much more important.
    Meh, does a suicide bomb really differ to a car bomb ? or one dropped from a b52 ?
    That depends on whether the car bomb or the b52 daisy cutter was deliberately aimed at civilians. It's all about intent -- like the difference between murder and manslaughter.

It's hard not to conclude that you have a pro-Palestinian bias when your posts seem to be a long list of rationalizations why Palestinians killing Jewish civilians is OK. Yourself and Dennis Miller aren't so different after all. Both of you view the other side as subhuman and undeserving of human rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by TrevorOcon
    However the solution is indisputable.

Really? I would say that your solution is simplistic, based on assumptions which have never been shown to work that I am aware of, and in violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (where the rights to residence and religion are seperate and individually inviolable).

You state that Israel alone can effect this change, but fail to show how Israel will police Palestine's border (how else can Jews be prevented from entering Palestine), nor indeed how it can police its own border to identify those of a foreign religion.

Not only that, but you completely ignore the fact that the vast majority (if not all) of the suicide bombers do not cross the border legally - so how is your "simple" solution going to prevent these people from continuing what they already do?

In short, your solution isnt one.

jc

Wrongo 'bonkey'.

1. Repeatedly Sharon and the IDF Isreali Army have proved by their ReOccupation of Palestinian controlled sectors - and by their Removal of any Palestinians that they wish to imprison or remove, that CLEARLY Israel alone has the power to put and keep any of its people or the Palestinians where ever they wish.

So closing the borders is No Problem. They don't want to do that -as I am sure you well know and endorse- because A. They wish to use the Palestinian's patriotic violent resistance to their Israeli Invasion and Occupation of Palestinian land as an excuse to Annex all of Palestine - for "Israeli safety" of course. And B. Israel wants cheap Palestinian labor to dig their ditches and do their menial work.

You go on to make the claim that:

>"Not only that, but you completely ignore the fact that the vast majority (if not all) of the suicide bombers do not cross the border legally - so how is your "simple" solution going to prevent these people .......?"<

..... You make a false claim there. What is your SOURCE -proving that the *"Majority"* of sucide bombers cross the border illegaly?? If the majority had crossed Illegally the Israelis would not be able to retaliate by demolishing the Houses that They and their families lived in. You are a disinformation purveyor for Israel.

No. Israel will never close the 1967 borders simply because that WOULD END The suicide bombing and End the Israeli excuse to grab more land. Israel needs the violent resistence to their Occupation of Palestine as the Israeli Excuse to grab more and more of Palestine - not to mention it serves as an excuse to exterminate the courageous proportion of the Palestinian people who violently resist the Occupation. The statistics show that Israeli retaliations kill 4 to 5 more Palestinians than the suicide bombers kill Israelis.

If you have a 'civilian' population that spends a
    mandatory part of its time in the conquering occupying army of a
    country - then it is simply

(excepting the children -the Israeli's
    kill children as well)-

a group of Army people temporarily out of Uniform. So if
    the Al aqsa martyr's brigade take off their patches and call 'time
    out' to be 'CIVILIANS' then the Israelis shouldn't kill them ?
    Right?

Just as when the IDF men and women call 'time out' and take
    off Thier uniforms and go back to be just CIVILIANS - then they should not be killed, right?

None of this is the Point - none of the Zionists on here have been able to refute or even Argue why the Solution to Ending the Suiciding Bombing in my first Post couldn't work if put into effect.

The Israelis lose no land Thereby that they had by mandate in 1967 by my Post Solution -

No one has been able to show why refusing to allow Arabs or Palestinians into the UN Madated Israel of the 1967 borders and having Israelis voluntarily STAYING out of 1967 bordered Palestine would not definitely solve the Israeli's suicide bombing problem.

As predicted - no Zionist has been able to refute the Solution to
    Ending the Suicide Bombing in my Post

http://www.counterpunch.org/butterfly1123.htmlCounterPunch

"November 23, 2002 I Was Shot While Escorting Jenin's School Children by CAOIMHE BUTTERLY (Interviewed by Annie Higgins) In today's reinvasion of Jenin Refugee Camp, the Israeli Occupation Forces made the bottom section of the camp into a closed military zone in the morning, using about twelve tanks, ten jeeps, and at least two Apache helicopter gunships. I had been trying to get between the unarmed children and the tanks, when I received .."

One of the English UN workers says in the article::
    ".....where I tried to dialogue with the [Israeli] soldiers. I implored them not to shoot live ammunition at unarmed children. "

Read the rest of the article at 'counterpunch' - where the Israeli Army killed the head UN worker in the area who was trying to protect the Palestinian children.

So Zionests - Forget! the child killing claims unless you are going to get Israel to stop deliberately killing children.

• Advertisement

This is the Source NET address to the above article. It did not transfere correctly to the posting board for some reason.

http://www.counterpunch.org/butterfly1123.html

Advertisement