Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Miller on Israel

Options

Comments

--- If you are going to cut and paste other peoples work you could at least attribute it properly.

to be honest, i thought it was correct, abt being from dennis miller. I had no reason not to think so at the time. It was pointed out that i was wrong, and i apologised. A bit late then to correct my mistake, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Whaty do you class as pro-Palestinian? BBC, Ch4, RTE? I think in Europe we get a much more factual based coverage on these types of issues rather than being fed bull****.

The Saint - actually i'm not talking abt the media coverage here in europe. I'm talking abt those online papers, and such that people (the board members) refer to . To be honest i think media in europe is if anything a little pro-american, but yes, european media is more factual than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

you should still have provided a link.

I am quite intrested to see the website you took it from.

okies.

http://pub20.ezboard.com/ftheurbanmalefrm7.showMessage?topicID=157.topic

as i said before, its from a board i frequent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by KLAZ
    point i wished to make. If we're all being hit by Israeli/American Propaganda, abt what goes on in the middle east, what makes you think you're not being hit by Pro-Palestinian
    What opportunity do the Palestinians have to counter the massive propoganda machines employed by the US/Isreal, and to a lesser extent by the UK? (And before you go off on one read the rest of the post)

TBH what I see here, and in any other boards, is an honest venting of opinion by both sides of the divide. Now I am not naive enough to believe that there are not some sort "Government Monitoring" of these and other boards to guage public opinion on this and a number of other situations. But to call it propoganda (on either side)? I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Originally posted by klaz
    okies.

http://pub20.ezboard.com/ftheurbanmalefrm7.showMessage?topicID=157.topic

as i said before, its from a board i frequent

And whaddayaknow, but further down that thread there's some real comments on the Middle East from Dennis Miller, and it's fairly funny, makes some good points and manages to do all that without being racist. Worth a read, you might say.

PS at his HBO site they've got links to other rants. My favourite bit is his description of the Third World as a place "so poor, the pimps take the bus".

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by TrevorOcon
    The only worthy point is - the only thing that is not Rubbish is

FOR ISRAEL TO GET OUT OF THE PALESTINIAN'S LAND - TO GET OUT OF OF PALESTINE.

THE ISRAELIS HOLDING ANOTHER COUNTRY AND PEOPLE UNDER IMPRISONMENT-OCCUPATION IS THE *CAUSE*

AND FOR ISRAEL TO GET OUT OF PALESTINE, IS THE SOLUTION.

Sure....pick your side, and blame it all on the others.

Yet another person offering a "simple" solution.

Here's mine....get the world's superpowers to reduce both nations to fine, glowing dust. That way, we can rest assured that no Israeli will ever oppress or kill a Palestinian again, nor will a Palestinian ever threaten an Israeli.

Perfect solution - both sides are dealt with evenly - both sides receive their just reward for their horrific actions, and so on and blah blah blah. Hell, it even depletes world nuclear stocks.

And if anyone objects.....let them join the Israeli's and Palestinians. Sooner or later, the objections will stop.

I'm curious as to what you think of this TrevorOCon, because to be quite honest, its about as realistic a solution as yours.

Idealism is all well and good...but more often than not is the reason that people are killed - not the reason they stop killing.

Personally, I'd like to see a few more people in this world abandon the idea of absolute right, and get down to this radical new concept called....

wait for it....

compromise.

jc

i doubt you'll get too many people agreeing with you on this, since to compromise u need to loose your "morality". But, hey, i don't have too many morals, so sounds good by me. Hell it'll be great to watch on TV. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by Hobart
    TBH what I see here, and in any other boards, is an honest venting of opinion by both sides of the divide. Now I am not naive enough to believe that there are not some sort "Government Monitoring" of these and other boards to guage public opinion on this and a number of other situations. But to call it propoganda (on either side)? I don't think so.

Silence is Golden then After All EH Klaz????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 TrevorOcon

Re: Rubbish you say? Yes it ALL Rubbish but THIS

quote:
    The only worthy point is - the only thing that is not Rubbish is

FOR ISRAEL TO GET OUT OF THE PALESTINIAN'S LAND - TO GET OUT OF OF PALESTINE.

THE ISRAELIS HOLDING ANOTHER COUNTRY AND PEOPLE UNDER IMPRISONMENT-OCCUPATION IS THE *CAUSE* AND FOR ISRAEL TO GET OUT OF PALESTINE, IS THE SOLUTION.

Then Bonkey goes on to say here that the ETHICAL, JUST, solution of : ISRAEL GETTING OUT PASESTINE THAT THEY VIOLENTLY INVADE is - TOO 'simple' a solution'

BONKEY'S Response to ISREAL GETTING OUT OF THE PALESTINIAN'S (UN Mandated 1948) COUNTRY (of course BONKEY WOULD SAY THAT THE PALESTINIAN'S DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY.)

BONKEY>"Sure....pick your side, and blame it all on the others.
    Yet another person offering a "simple" solution. "<

BONKEY SAYS HIS SOLUTION WOULD BE 'COMPROMISE'.

Well the Israelis have KIDNAPPED Palestine. They have CUT PIECES OFF Palestine. DO we 'COMPROMISE' With Kidnappers and Batterers?

Israel has Violently forced it's way into the House of Palestine. It has Violently taken over PARTS or WHOLE House Wings of the House of Palestine - NOW if someone VIOLENTLY TAKES OVER PART or ALL of YOUR HOUSE -- Do YOU *COMPROMISE* with that Violent Taker of YOUR House?

DO you COMPROMISE - like " Oh Well Since you have Violently Taken Half my house, just give me back Three Quarters of my house and I will COMPROMISE - so you can KEEP the other Quarter you that you took by VIOLENCE."

There is Only ONE just Truthful Solution -

ISRAEL TO GET OUT OF PALESTINE.

Hello HOBART and GURRAMOCK. Just in case there is a problem with the message delivery function of this site . .. I sent both of you Messages with my email addresses on it.

So if you Don't get them. Let me know :) Trevor

TrevorOcon - tell me if i'm wrong in this but this whole problem in Palestine is in response to the arab attack of Israel in 1967. The Palestinian areas still occupied are the buffer zone the Israeli's created thereafter. So if i'm right in this, do u really believe the arab nations would have been any nicer to the Israeli's?

One other point. Taken totally from the CIA Handbook - "On 25 April 1982, Israel withdrew from the Sinai pursuant to the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Outstanding territorial and other disputes with Jordan were resolved in the 26 October 1994 Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace.On 25 May 2000, Israel withdrew unilaterally from southern Lebanon, which it had occupied since 1982." (http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/is.html)

If Israel is willing to return these territories, don't you think peace and the return of the occupied lands is possible, if those bloody suicide bombings stop. And if you're right abt Israel being land-grabbing, then don't u think the suicide bombers are just giving them the ewasy way out, by giving them an excuse to stay away from the negotiation tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Funny how its all israeli & american propoganda... I know there is a large Israeli propoganda machine out there, & i know it affects me. However, from what i've from the posters in here, there seems to be the same for the Palestinians.

Indeed. Which is why when I see a major story I read it from a number of sites. Everyone puts thier own bias on it. Some more then others.

My stance on it is, they are both as bad as each other.

However the major player (The US) could easily put a stop to most of the crap by witholding the 20% or so of Israels budget they give them each year until Israel cop the fuk on and start charging people for what are basically crimes, and stop veto'ing the UN resolutions that would put peacekeepers/inspectors into Palistine to keep the peace.

Once you start getting rid of the injustice, the level of suicide bombers will drop.

It would be a place to start from.

BONKEY>"Sure....pick your side, and blame it all on the others.
    Yet another person offering a "simple" solution. "<

BONKEY SAYS HIS SOLUTION WOULD BE 'COMPROMISE'.

Well the Israelis have KIDNAPPED Palestine. They have CUT PIECES OFF Palestine. DO we 'COMPROMISE' With Kidnappers and Batterers?

Perhaps you could answer the equivalent question?

When a kidnapper has someone held, do we simply say "we wont talk to you until you release them, and hey...we'll kill your friends and relatives until you make up your mind" ????

No - I didnt think so. We negotiate with them.

Similarly, when tracking criminals of any sort (killers, rapists, etc.) do we go out and kill their family and friends in retribution, or indeed just as an incentive to make them surrender?

No, I didnt think so either.

So, first of all, we can conclude that your "killers and kidnappers" analagy is hopelessly flawed, unless you want to concede that the actions of the Palestinians are not acceptable.

Now...getting on to the point about compromise....

I'd like to ask a question....

Lets imagine that Israel announced tomorrow that it was withdrawing from Palestinian land, and indeed even paying restitution for the damage it has done to the nation (not just material damage, but also in terms of limiting growth, etc. etc.).

Once they had done this, do you honestly believe that the killing would stop? Do you believe that those Palestinians (and other assorted arabs) who insist that Israel has no right to exist at all will simply decide to stop their actions? After all, the land that Israel in its entirety is founded on was once arab. So surely you should be calling for Israel to cease to exist, given your abhorrence of nations "stealing" land.

Ultimately, when you look at your reasoning, this is the only logical conclusion...that Israel can no longer exist, and that all the land must go back to the arab nations in one form or another.

I mean...anything else would just be a compromise, and you just ridiculed the use of compromise in reaching a solution...

So...out with it...list the terms you believe are required for a resolution, and make sure that not a single compromise is included in there please.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

any Violence towards a people Violently Occupying another counrty is perfectably expectable and Right. They want it to stop ? All they have to do is GET OUT. GET OUT.

Back early in the conflict an Israeli teenager frequented the internet, much as a lot of boards denizens do by default. He met a person online, who he may or may have not known was palestinian/arab. They arranged a meeting. That boy was taken into a cave and has his skull crushed with rocks. You view this as perfectly expectable and right. Thank you. This monstrous inhuman view point invalidates anything else you might say in my opinion. You can sleep easily knowing that like many reprehensible figures ( including a several Israeli commanders ironically enough) down through history you believe there are no such things as unjustifiable actions in service to whatever cause, noble or otherwise, you pursue.

And before you predictably retort with the many examples of Israeli brutality remember you believe such acts to be perfectly expectable and right, so long as it is not the Israelis carrying them out - I do not, regardless of who is carrying them out.

If you have any touble understanding the above I can repost using all caps if it helps you.

YOU THINK IT'S Soooo Sad thet MEMBERS OF THE PEOPLE that Who took Over MY HOUSE By Violence get Violently Killed by Members of my house TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Yes it's too bad that children get killed - ON ***BOTH**** Sides.

So if the Israelis STOP OCCUPYING ANOTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRY THEN NO ISRAELIS WILL ANY LONGER BE KILLED.

Once again SAND - If you don't want any of your people killed then GET OUT OF PALESTINE - GET OUT OF THE LAND THAT YOU ARE IMPRISONING BY VIOLENCE.

DON'T VIOLENTLY HOLD OTHER PEOPLES LAND - GET YOUR PEOPLE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND - AND YOUR PEOPLE WON'T BE KILLED - IT'S A NO-BRAINER.

GET OUT - AND THEN NO ONE HAS TO KILL YOU TO GET YOU OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S HOMES AND LAND.

YOU HAVE ******NO****** ARGUMENT FOR THAT MAN.

JUST GET OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND !!!!!

...... And if you're right abt Israel being land-grabbing, then don't u think the suicide bombers are just giving them the ewasy way out, by giving them an excuse to stay away from the negotiation tables.

((Point 1. Klaz - You are inaccurate about saying that Israel "was attacked by the Arabs in the 1967 War" ...
    The Israeli Propagandists on the Web - Always try to SLIP
    this FALSE POINT of WHO FIRST ATTACKED BY.

******THE ISRAELI'S WHO THE ONES WHO ATACKED *FIRST* IN THE 1967 WAR. THE ISRAELIS ATTACKED FIRST AND THEN CALLED THEIR *ATTACKING FIRST* A "PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE*.
    Well call it any Israeli propaganda Spin name you want - it still
    means that the Israelis attacked the Arabs First.
    Any that is the why the Israeli Air Force attacked the US Navy Ship the SS Liberty at the SAME TIME - because the USS Liberty was WATCHING them Attack First and would Report it to the world. So Klaz ? ??????????????????? ??????????????
    Do you want to tell the TRUTH on Here Klaz ????????????????
    Or do you want to say the 'Arabs Attacked first in 1967?
    What do you want Klaz?????????????????????? The Truth that the Israelis attacked First or the Lie that the Arabs Attacked First.???)))

Now about your suicide bombing question - YES You ARE RIGHT! To a certain **********Degree*********** the suicide bombings benefit Israel so that they can repeat their old Mantra about how they are going to continue to hold those OTHER PEOPLE'S Land until those other people stop killing them to GET THEM OFF THEIR land. So to a degree a MODERATE # of suicide bombings Do In Fact Work in Israeli Medias propaganda favor. So that is why Sharon PROVOKES them with Settlements and Reinvasions now and then - because it works for the Land Grab intention of Sharon and Netanyahu .

BUT

IF - There were a Much Greater Number of Suicide Bombings

THEN

The Greater number of Suicide Bombing deaths Woudl Work AGAINST ISRAEL CONTINUING to Hold the Palestinian People and the LAND of Palestine Occupied and Hostage.

BECAUSE

IF there were MANY More Israeli Suicide Bomb Deaths - the Israels woud get sick of Dying just to steal Land from another people - and they would GET OUT . With A great deal MORE suicide bombing deaths the Israelis PEOPLE would force SHARON to LEAVE PALESTINE.

SO

Yes. The CURRENT Level of Suicide Bombing Deaths is a PRICE that SHARON and the Zionists are willing to PAY to have and EXCUSE to try to steal more Palestinian lands - So at the present death rate it is just right for the Land stealing Plan .

But with a much higher Israel Suicide Bombing rate it wouldn't be worth trying to Stay and Keep the Occupation of Palestine and the Israelis would get out.

ALL the Palestinians have to do to Get the Israelis to Finally Leave their Land of Palestine - is to Find a Way to INCREASE the Suicide bombings. However I don't think the Arabs who support the Palestinians by these bombings have the technology or the Material strength to increase the bombings . That is the whole problem for the Arabs who are trying help the Palestinians get Israel out of Palestine - that they are not able to carry out enough suicide bombings to make it worthwhile for Israel to Get out the THEIR Country.

Originally posted by bonkey
    Perhaps you could answer the equivalent question?

When a kidnapper has someone held, do we simply say "we wont talk to you until you release them, and hey...we'll kill your friends and relatives until you make up your mind" ????

No - I didnt think so. We negotiate with them. ........................................

jc

Absolute BULL******** Did the Russian Government 'negotiate with the Chechens when they took over the Moscow Theater?

Did the Isrealis Negotiate with the Kidnappers at Entebbe?

Did the Israelis 'Negotiate ' with the Palestinians that invaded their villages in 1946 and 1947 ? No it was all out war to the death.

Did the Allies 'Negotiate' with the Germans when they marched into Poland beginning the 2nd World War?

Did the Irish free Ireland in 1921 from the British by 'negotiation'? No . It was only after the British were tired of continuing to DIE Violently here - that the British the OCCUPIERS said: OK We'lll make a treaty with you that will get us OUT of Here.

NO - Absolutely not. You to NOT Negotiante with a Conquering country that takes and often destroys your home and land. No - you Keep Killing them until THEY GET OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY.

Trying to Negotiate with a Bully >Israel< merely encourages the Bully to Take More and be more of a Bully. You Have to Fight a Bully.

Well OK Folks - I am 'out of here' except for a 'read' now and then.

No More posting on Israel Occupying the Land of Palestinians from me. I give up. I'm finished with it.

Almost Every Moderator on here supports the Zionist and Israeli-Lobby Position. The Zionists and Israeli Lobby are not in control of real Internet Opinion - but just as it is in Hardcopy Media - the Israeli-Lobby supporters run most of the Forum Websites and the Israeli Lobby supporters are very often the 'moderators' of those sites.

They have NO Valid Points. Isreal should be OUt of Palestine PERIOD. But each lie must be exposed again and again - because it is repeated again and again.

Lies like the Arabs attacked first in 1967.

Lies like men and women in 'civilian' clothes somewhere is Israel itself are 'innocent' and have nothing to do with Occupying Palestine - when in fact EVERY Israeli male is required to serve in the Israeli Army - the Army that is Occupying and destroying Palestine - and when in 'Civilian' clothes - they are merely Occupiers OUT of UNIFORM. And over half the Israeli female population has served in the military.

And then the 'innocent children' charges - the Israeli Lobby story is that the Israelis Always kill Palestinian children by mistake. But the Palestinian suicide bombers Seek Out children especially to kill them. That level and kind of Zionist propaganda is enough to make one ill.

One points out again and again that Occupiers and Invaders DESERVE to be Killed. But then some Zionist propagandist - throws it in Again " Oh but what about the children!?" Then we go round and round again about how BOTH sides are killing children. Then we go round about what side kills children 'accidentally' (like missle destroying an entire civilian building to kill one guy - the children who died there were just 'accidental'. yeah. ) and which side kills children 'intentionally' And "Oh if those terrible Palestinians kill the Invader's CHildren to get THEIR Country Back - OH Well then they shouldn't have their country back because they are Treating the Invaders Unfairly by killing the invaders children too."

It's enough to make horses laugh. JUST GET OUT OF PALESTINE - ISRAELI- LOBBY PEOPLE. THAT'S THE WHOLE STORY JUST GET YOUR ISRAELIS OUT OF THE OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRY

So this is my last post about this - and the Israeli-Lobby boys can just trade their propaganda back and forth between each other. I am out of this issue.

• Advertisement

Did the Irish free Ireland in 1921 from the British by 'negotiation'? No
    Actually they did. The war before just gave the irish the bargaining chips to get the treaty. And the treaty went from a document to our peace thru negotiation. Palestine won't be de-occupied, by continous violence. the world has changed alot since the 1920's. Israel will not leave Palestine while there is an undeclared, or declared war between them. Until Palestinian forces sue for peace (not surrender), Israel won't even consider leaving. Same with the British in the 1920's, the only reason they offered the treaty, was because they knew they'd have peace with ireland as a result.

JUST GET OUT OF PALESTINE - ISRAELI- LOBBY PEOPLE. THAT'S THE WHOLE STORY JUST GET YOUR ISRAELIS OUT OF THE OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRY

well, i agree to a certain point on this. Israel shouldn't be there. However I can understand why they are there. I asked you if i was wrong with my knowledge of the 67 attack and you corrected me. Fine. However, the fact remains, that even if Israel does leave Palestine, as things stand now, they'll continue to be attacked by Palestinian groups. Its become a catch-22 position. Until the Palestinians stop their bombing campaign Israel won't leave palestine. (in my opinion)
    But each lie must be exposed again and again - because it is repeated again and again.

Strange. I can understand getting annoyed by having to tell people the truth time & time again. But you seem to single out only one or two elements from a thread, to say they're wrong. What abt the land Israel has given back to other countries. Am I wrong about that?
    Lies like men and women in 'civilian' clothes somewhere is Israel itself are 'innocent' and have nothing to do with Occupying Palestine - when in fact EVERY Israeli male is required to serve in the Israeli Army - the Army that is Occupying and destroying Palestine - and when in 'Civilian' clothes - they are merely Occupiers OUT of UNIFORM. And over half the Israeli female population has served in the military.

Well thats just Dandy. If that excuses the bombing of universities, and bus stops, then thats ok. Then it must in turn excuse the Israeli Army for shelling city areas, since every palestine is a potential suicide bomber. They just don't have the explosives strapped on yet.

TrevorOcon - shame you're leaving the posting, since i'm new here, and i'm still curious as to the opinions of the pro-palestinian. I don't agree with alot of what you say, however i acknowledge that some of the info i learnt over the years, is invalid. I was hoping that you, or someone else would be there to shine the light on it whenever i posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

Lies like men and women in 'civilian' clothes somewhere is Israel itself are 'innocent' and have nothing to do with Occupying Palestine - when in fact EVERY Israeli male is required to serve in the Israeli Army - the Army that is Occupying and destroying Palestine - and when in 'Civilian' clothes - they are merely Occupiers OUT of UNIFORM.

What, even the conscientious objectors? The very people who are being jailed for refusing to take part in the Israeli army's activities in the West Bank are 'Occupiers out of uniform' who thus deserve to be killed? Seems like that's not a very good strategy to build support for withdrawal within Israel.

But maybe you think suicide bombers will go around asking Israeli civilians their views on the occupation before detonating themselves. Or that a few dead innocents is a price worth paying for achieving a larger political goal.

I agree that, as Israel is a democracy, it is ludicrous to suppose that Israeli voters as a whole have no responsibility for what their government does in their name. But that in no way means that they deserve to be killed by suicide bombers.
    One points out again and again that Occupiers and Invaders DESERVE to be Killed. But then some Zionist propagandist - throws it in Again " Oh but what about the children!?" Then we go round and round again about how BOTH sides are killing children. Then we go round about what side kills children 'accidentally' (like missle destroying an entire civilian building to kill one guy - the children who died there were just 'accidental'. yeah. ) and which side kills children 'intentionally' And "Oh if those terrible Palestinians kill the Invader's CHildren to get THEIR Country Back - OH Well then they shouldn't have their country back because they are Treating the Invaders Unfairly by killing the invaders children too."

I'll sit here and go on and on for as long as it takes to get it into your head that settler children do not deserve and do not need to be killed by Palestinians, AND they do not deserve and do not need to be brought up in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

YOU THINK IT'S Soooo Sad thet MEMBERS OF THE PEOPLE that Who took Over MY HOUSE By Violence get Violently Killed by Members of my house TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE.
    Question: If you break into my house and refuse to leave, would I be justified in killing your six-year-old daughter to get you to leave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Almost Every Moderator on here supports the Zionist and Israeli-Lobby Position.
    Nope. Some are pro-Israel, some pro-Palestine, some neutral.

Some have even campaigned against the occupation.

We're just not idiots, and hence capable of actually discussing the issue.

Absolute BULL******** Did the Russian Government 'negotiate with the Chechens when they took over the Moscow Theater?

Did the RUssians kill innocent Cechnian women and children to convince those in the Theater to stop what they were doing? No - but thats what you are saying is an acceptable thing to do.

I have no problem with any resistance fighters for any cause who limit their actions to military targets.

Neither the Republicans nor the Palestinians which you have defended on these boards have limited themselves in such a manner - there remains no comparison between going after those who commit the crime, and going after the innocent who happen to be connected by association to those who commit the crime.
    Did the Israelis 'Negotiate ' with the Palestinians that invaded their villages in 1946 and 1947 ? No it was all out war to the death.

What???? Palestinians did some bad actions before Israel invaded their lands? But I thought this was all Israel's fault? I thought that if Israel withdrew from Palestinian land the violence would stop? Well, at least thats the dream that you keep insisting is somehow connected to reality. History, on the other hand, shows us that aggression was targetted at the Israeli's before they occupied the Palestinian lands...which would mean that the aggression is not targetted at them solely because they occupied lands.

This would tend to indicate that even if the Israeli's withdrewm the violence would continue.....as the other reasons still remain.

Kinda screws your idea of Israel being all to blame, Palestine being the poor victim, and withdrawal being the solution to all evils.
    Did the Allies 'Negotiate' with the Germans when they marched into Poland beginning the 2nd World War?

Actually - yes. They did. As has been pointed to me before, most of the Allies were happy to allow Germany take Poland. Its when they didnt stop there that problems arose.
    Trying to Negotiate with a Bully >Israel< merely encourages the Bully to Take More and be more of a Bully. You Have to Fight a Bully.

You mean bullies like those Palestinians who invaded Israeli villages? You're right...the only way to beat them is to be a bigger bully...which is what Israel did. Now you're complaining that they were too successful, and are arguing that the solution is what? That Palestine becomes a bigger bully again? YOu cant see the recursion here, can you?

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

BLAH BLAH BLAH I THINK MURDERING PEOPLE IS NOBLE AND BRAVE BLAH BLAH BLAH

"This monstrous inhuman view point invalidates anything else you might say in my opinion."

Palestinains have a right to murder cos the Israelis took their land - apparently theyre noble and brave.

The Israels must also have a right to murder as the Palestinians took their land - they must be noble and brave too yes?

Or is their some sort of statue of limitations in your diseased world view of who has a right to murder and who doesnt?

On a side note Id like to thank the media bias and pathetic rhetoric that has helped to create and reinforce the mindset youre seeing in all its glory - whilst trevors views may be a tad strong compared to some others theyre hardly unique. Hes not the first to argue that *all* Israelis regardless of age, gender or politics are justifiable milatary targets because of the heavy milatarisation of Israeli society. Once again, cheers.
    So this is my last post about this - and the Israeli-Lobby boys can just trade their propaganda back and forth between each other. I am out of this issue.

OH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL miss DECIPHERING your ILLITERATE caps ENABLED rants, ONLY to DISCOVER your POSTING pure DRIVEL.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Almost Every Moderator on here supports the Zionist and Israeli-Lobby Position. The Zionists and Israeli Lobby are not in control of real Internet Opinion - but just as it is in Hardcopy Media - the Israeli-Lobby supporters run most of the Forum Websites and the Israeli Lobby supporters are very often the 'moderators' of those sites.

Actually your are very wrong there old chap. I would count myself as more Pro-Palestinian than Pro Israeli Government. But I don't support the butcher of innocents on either side something that you don't seem to recognise or accept.

The slaughter has to stop and people have to realise that this situation has to be resolved thru dialogue and compromise from BOTH sides (something again that you haven't grasped!).

Gandalf.

Well, see, he's probably not talking about you or me Gandalf. He only said *most* moderators, not all, which gives him a handy way out.

Of course, the cynic in me says that it was phrased this way cause I've already taken him to task on making stupid assumptions about people's long-established stances based on one or two recent postings.

While he seemed to back down after accusing me as being a disseminator of Israeli disinformation (and a pro-Zionist IIRC), I guess that didnt mean he had learned not to judge a book by its cover, but rather only not to judge me....

But just in case I'm wrong....

TrevorOCon....if you post again here, it better be to justify your comments about other posters being pro-Zionist / anti-Palestinian. I've already had enough of the bullsh1t of idiots spouting this "anti-American" line. I am not putting up with another spate of idiots doing the same on the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

Why is it that so many people take the clueless stance of "if you are against A, then you must support B". I'm a mathematician by education and a computer programmer by trade, and even I can see the stupidity of attempting to apply rigid binary logic to the real world where shades of grey abound.

TreverOCon - either defend your "moderators are pro-Zionist" statement, retract it, or dont post again. Please dont decide to ignore this request and simply continue spouting your rage against the machine.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

I thought I read it wrong! Wasn't this the site that was fighting with the Israelis on their forum

I would have expected us to be called anti-Semites

to be honest the averge boards user would argue with anyone at the drop of a hat,

Except for the nihlists...they're worse than the nazi's

Nihilists! **** me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

Advertisement