Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn - 15/01/2003

Options
  • 14-01-2003 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

What ppl want to do this wednesday ?
    I've setup a seperate server we can use for the bramblewood campaign or we can try and complete Raven.

Maybe an idea would be to do the campaign on wednesday's and do raven/anything else any other day.

The server for the campaign will be seperate from the normal one you are all playing on, this is keep us all in and around the same level.

See the campaign post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I'll be there but I probably won't show up untill 08:30 at the earliest, I have work untill 08:00 on Wednesday.

Have created a character, see the campaign thread fore details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Which is good since the server will not be available until 8:30 ish anyway.

on a side not the characters used in the campaign are totally seperate to the normal ones and have to be created on the campaign server. You'll not have access to the characters on the other servers.

I'll move the character you made over for u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I'll be on for a while, been ages since I had a good game.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I'll be there. I only hope I can finish my character till then (see campaign-thread)

btw, what about the ppl that can't stay till the end of the session? They will fall behind, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Ah crap!
    Couln't make it last night. Arrived home from work at about 8:10 to discover my PC had decided to stop working. It's currently being repaired. Sorry guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement