Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Force

Options
  • 19-09-2000 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Very enjoyable - good single player, if not too taxing for anyone who's familiar with FPS's. Multiplayer is a laugh, although the ctf maps dont seem to be too well designed e.g. flag rooms have one teeny corridor leading in, so anyone with a camper or two is invincible. Bit like Niven in UT.

Deathmatch is good gallery tho, very arcadey but fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Woohoo i'm the first to say it....

l33t force

elite force is l33t

All other variants of the "l33t" term and its usage with the game elite force belong to me tongue.gif

i think

bah poxy smilies

I'm a MOG, half man half dog I'm my own best friend.

[This message has been edited by Q_Ball (edited 19-09-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Played the demo that they released all that time ago - liked it. I'm looking forward to getting my claws into it!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Anyone play Klingon Honor Guard?

"Is that my Dar'Thang in your throat?"

It was let down by bad map design but putting on mag boots and walking around outside the station was brill smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

My advice is to play it on hard, if finished it on normal in one day, still its a brilliant game, well worth the £35 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Gameplay is very like Psycho Circus, loads of really stupid bad guys all over the place, but it's good fun; Star Trek licensed game in actaually being good shocker! smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

hmmmmmmm, just finished it (after not playing it all week - damn you multiplayer Grand Prix Legends!!! smile.gif ) so I have to revise my opinion downwards as it only lasts 10-12 hours or so, which is a bit kak.

Also the closing scene is cheesy as all hell, and Tuvok's 'joke' at the end followed by the canned laughter - oh my aching sides smile.gif dreadful.

Advertisement