Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chorus Digital

• 14-01-2003 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where Chorus are in rolling out their digital service. I live in Celbridge and we have been promised Chorus digital for over two years but we're still waiting.

Does anyone in Leinster have Chorus digital yet ?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im also in the Celbridge area and have been told "you`ll have it in 6 weeks" for the last 2 years now.They havent a clue when we`ll have digital and so far no-one there seems to know when it`ll happen.
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

I really and truly recommend, in the strongest possible way, that you forget about Chorus and seek Sky Digital instead.

I suffer their digital service in Cork at the moment- and it is suffering, believe me.

The picture quality is exceptionally bad, though in a different way to their analogue offerings. Where an analogue customer might experience fuzziness or 'snow', I endure constant digital artefacts on the screen and a resolution (on most channels) that's the wrong side of embarassing.

Their offerings are over-priced compared to Sky equivalents and their 'Customer Service' makes me wince whenever I muster the stamina to call them. They lie to you. FACT.

Please, please, vote with your wallet and sign up to Sky! Let Chorus and their management know that the Irish consumer has better sense than to endure their execrable excuse for a service year in, year out.

P.S. Look up posts from the last 6-12 months on this forum to find tales of woe relating to Chorus. It will hopefully serve to convince you. :)

Advertisement