Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube/Project Dolphin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I think Miyamoto, although clearly a genius, is over rated but I know I am alone on that. I prefer to remember the forgotten N64 classics like F-Zero X, Mischeif makers and Body Harvest.
    Sorry I'm getting off subject here. The Cube could be fantastic. As for the way it looks, thats hardly important. Remember the howls or laughter heard round the world when Sony unveiled the PS2. This may look dinkier then the PS2, but I think nothing less of it for it smile.gif Although the Logo, strikes me as being particularily uninspired. Heres hoping it gets a change before launch.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

F-Zero X is a Miyamoto game, by the way smile.gif

GameCube looks sweet, and Ninty have the right idea; they know they can't go head to head with Sony and Microsoft, so they're aiming for a subtly different sector of the market. I hope they do well.

By the way, for any of you who don't like the whole cube design... Matsu****a are manufacturing a DVD player unit which has a GameCube board built in; essentially a "grown-ups" GameCube, with DVD playback and styled like a DVD player/hifi seperate.

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Isn't the DVD version currently rumoured to be for japs only tho. Something about them not wanting to subject consumers outside of jap-land to a choice which will obviously corrupt our small brains and big hands.
    I'd like to see it come over here in DVD , but you get the impression that it won't and only the first batch will in japan until they decide its unviable and scrap the idea.
    Mmmmmm imports again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Us Foreign Devils are unworthy of DVD smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Nintendo do make the best and most original games. The game cube will probably also have top quality games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Heres a wonder , will someone from nintendo actually test the machine before they put it in the shops to see if it actually does only play one region of DVD's.

I still can't understand how sony or anyone could let that slip by , heh.

Advertisement