Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam from a ham

Options
  • 14-01-2003 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Dear ME,

As a registered user of the eircom.ie website we would like to hear your views on the site and get some feedback as to how you use it. This research will help us to further develop the site to meet the needs of our customers.

All respondents that provide their e-mail address at the end of the survey will be entered into a draw to win an eircom 4012 digital cordless phone.

The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Please view the questions by using this link: http://www.realinsights.com

Your login details are as follows:

Username: EIR4756

Password: 566555

Please note that all Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive.

We look forward to hearing your views and greatly value your contribution.

If you have any questions about this survey or would like to remove yourself from this mailing list, please reply to this e-mail or contact me on 01 701 2654.

Many thanks,

Andrew Barling
    abarling@eircom.ie <abarling@eircom.ie>
    eircom Research Manager

eircom conform to all data protection standards. Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties, nor will your individual responses be shared with any third party.

Survey me bollox. And the survey looks great! inept pricks.
    As for the usr/pass, the idiots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

rofl
    Error Message: japple.utilities.DetailException: The data for the specified Data Profile is currently in use by EIR4756.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

Do You Know What Nemesis Means? A Righteous Infliction Of Retribution Manifested By An Appropriate Agent, Personified In This Case As A Horrible ****. Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Minutes of eircom research board meeting #7.

10:48 Results of survey brought to table
    10:49 Mr. Barling raises point that 95% of the surveys returned effectively state "the site is ok. sadly, eircom is filth. thanks!"
    10:52 Mr. Barling fired
    10:52 Board agrees that the general consensus from the survey was positive

Session ends

Advertisement