Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer seeks DJ partner

Options
  • 14-01-2003 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I have been going to a fair few gigs over the last year or so and I was orignally a serious rocker... (but didnt dress like one thank god).

I have started to really like electro/techno, one of my favourite guys being Ron's mobile Disco, Hawtin, D. Clarke.

I basically was wondering if anybody was interested in working together to combine the decks and live drums together. I have two drum kits one electronic and one kick ass live kit.

I listen to a great depth and width of music from sigur ros and super furry animals to megadeth, and the hives I give everything a listen and never discout it, apart from country & r&B.

Basically I was wondering was their any like minded DJ's who would be interested in collaborating and expiermenting for live and recorded work espeically in the area of electro.

so give me a shout on my e-mail kennelly@vodafone.ie, and would be great to here from anyone interested.

Thanks
    Stephen

Advertisement