Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 1 & GTA 2

Options
  • 27-09-2000 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

What version is GTA 1 and GTA 2 on i seem to have fallen behind on the old patches. Please tell me somebody

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Hmmm... well the thing is GTA1/2 do not exactly have huge fan communities so there was never a lot of patchs released. I think in fact only one for each of them. I could be wrong though. Whatever the case it should not be too complicated to upgrade them to be current smile.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Thanks Mike but another question do you know whether you can play it over the internet. I try searching but i wont find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

GTA is not a server-run game, IE there are no permanent servers for it. Its run peer-to-peer, which means you'll have to get a bunch of friends together and give them your IP to connect to.

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

And - even over a network, it's laggy - I can't imagine what'd be like over Ireland's wonderful telecom's systems...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Are DMA still working on GTA crime world? A persistent online city where you compete with other players to be the most wanted criminal in the city. I think I remember hearing it got delayed when one of their offices was closed down. It was meant to be in 3d possibly using the Loose Cannon engine.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Advertisement
Advertisement