Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40k in 40 minutes

• 14-01-2003 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Who here has tryed 40k in 40mins?? i did and i love it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Yup. I have too. A 3-way 600pt game. QUick, dirty, and exceptionally bloody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

The long 5000 pointers tend to drag out to much and in those huge battles my characters never seem to accomplish much:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

The length of games is why I never played much. Usually a 5000+ point game would take all day between picking armies, placing scenery/models then the battles themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yeah 1000 pointer games or less is the way to go. Big games take too much set up and planning time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye, 2 infantry squads and a HQ section.
    Played through some tight scenery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Some of my friends try out new army selections using epic minis, using the 40K rule system. its fun and simple- your army fits in your pocket and you can play anywhere... Cool stuff like IG tank companies and Eldar wind rider hosts-forgot which craftworld it is

the only change to the game is that all ranges are now cm instead of " .

Try it out or not?
    DotC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I once took part in a 10k pointer game with orangerooster and all i can say is never again! it was spread over 2 days, the carnage was unbelievable!!! But by comparison the 40k in 40mins is very enjoyable:D

Advertisement