Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ground Control

Options
  • 02-06-2000 8:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone played this yet? It is fantastic!!

3d RTS, but without the base building and gold/spice/whatever collecting bollo<ks, beautiful graphics and sound, proper line of sight, elevations etc.

When a ruck starts in this I almost forget to control my units it's so gorgeous smile.gif Also, control is at a squad not individual unit level so it's a lot easier to keep track of what's going on.

Haven't played it Multiplayer (disabled in demo) but it has Deathmatch modes etc. apparently, over WON.net. Just read a press release saying it shipped yesterday, so hopefully it'll be out soon.

Demo is 45megs, theres a link through www.bluesnews.com , if you like RTS get it now!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Cant be sure but i think they have the full game for Knack0r downloading at http://www.godabuzz.com
    as well as some other tasty new games , i'm sure they'll have shogun up there soon enough. Love to know where they get em tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeh played the demo, VERY NICE INDEED must get it soon wink.gif

I am inflatible !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

yeah I "acquired" the full game , it is just so class , sweet graphics and great sound , fraid to say that I got force commander aswell and ground control beats it in every sense , ahh well maybe if lucasart had of made focom like gc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

So when are ye gonna play me in a game CT

ffs I've been waiting a month now :P

Verdicolour

Advertisement