Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Al Capone Suite are almost ready to play their first gig, if I have helped you or

Options
  • 15-01-2003 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

The band that I am playing in are ready to play our first real gig, we have four songs written and hopefull we will be able to get a fifth written before the gig.
    We are playing a short 30 minute set opening up for Fingermouse and Sevens in the Music Centre on the 30th January.

We will have a real headline gig ready hopefully by March so we will be calling upon you all then, but for now, if some of you could make it to the Music Centre on the 30th which is a Thursday Night I would much appreciate it.

Its a fiver in and its Sevens gig, so try to catch them and FIngermouse also.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

Advertisement