Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn women drivers

Options
  • 15-01-2003 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing
    90 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!
    It scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of
    trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my
    legs, splashed and burned BIG JIM AND THE ROUND TWINS, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt
    and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

:D nice one

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Very good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

not so bad

Advertisement