Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the phantom chat room

Options
  • 15-01-2003 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

i can't get into the chat room, i can't get into the chat room
    someone help me before i start writing a nu-metal song about it.

can someone help me? i click on the chat room link and all i get is a big white box with a picture of some shapes in some real pretty colours in the top left corner. what do i do?! is it some sort of evil omen?

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

sorry mate, you'd better start wrighting that song...

use "pain inside" a lot that should help.

and you should follow it up with "no were to hide"...

then if you stick in a rapper... you'll have yourself a number one hit my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

its been accessible-but empty whenever i've gone in over the last few days.

i cant access the chat from broad band in uni...angst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

I just keep getting error messages... and it seems like such a fun place to be...

:mad:

ok.... our nu metal song shall go something like this:.....

my life is not worth living
    my love is not worth giving
    i sence impending doom
    i can't get into the phantom chat room!

so.. where does it go from here people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

well; in the spirit of nu -metal you have to toss in aload of cliche's...
    you haev to lose all sense of rhyme and metre before it can be nu metal too

would you do me a favour and not have a DD signature when your talking aobut such wankery that is nu metal...it offends the film...and we don't want to offend it...watching it on dvd on friday...cheap and luxurious night in!

• Advertisement

for the sake of the film....
    anything.... and by the way,
    how/where did you get it on DVD. i saw it god knows how many times at the IFC and i really wanna own all the Pure Brilliance that is Donnie Darko

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

cdwow.ie my friend, region 1 €20.95, free postage! i've watched it at least 5 times already, and it just gets better (the commentary is great too)

i just took delivery of my official darko countdown t shirt too. y'know, the numbers he wrote on his arm?? coool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

as regards the chat room (though that nu-metal songwriting is tempting), there's always folk in there on a sunday evening, around eleven or twelve. the topics rarely rise above the gutter though, so keep your expectations low and lazy and no disappointment will come.

it's not all bad in the chat room, i mean if your looking for some philosphocal dabates then you sure as hell are going to be dissapointed.
    but for meeting people that share the same interests as you (phantom) then i think it's pretty damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

why do i feel responsible for beretta's reply :)

• Advertisement

hah! probably because the last time i ventured into the realms of phantom chat, the drowners topics of conversations meandered from bikini waxes to peni to boobs and back to peni again. *laughs* good work.

ah, peni

what a cool word. i wonder does it exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

yeah i was lucky enought to learn the secret to testing if yer boobs are "perky" or not!

Apparatus required:

Boobs
    A pencil/biro

I dunno if someone else wants to elaborate for the intrigued masses....

i will but ill probably be censored
    but if you're really intrigued....make it into the chatroom tonight. or next sunday. and i shall reveal my news to the masses. (well...the 12 of us or so, who will be there)

christ on a bike. probably a bad idea to post at almost 5 am after a hard night on the beer. actually, this evening i got well acquainted with mr. jack daniels. a dangerous fellow. what was i saying? oh yes, peni. it is a word. i invented it. and god knows, what i say goes. katy will vouch for that... i hope.

hah, i think i will laugh much at this on the morrow.

Advertisement