Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSOne

Options
  • 07-10-2000 6:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

Anyone think it's anything more than another Sony scam? I recently aquired one (fup, that thing's small...) as I always regretted selling my PSGrey a few years ago (although I did get an N64 out of it biggrin.gif )
    lol @ the way Sony are playing down the advertising etc (in order not to confuse potential PS2 buyers), but still expect ppl to believe that this is the way of the future etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Your bought one? I wonder how many will sell. I think we can safely say it will outsell poor old Dreamcast in a couple of months.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

RRP £95, same as the old GreyStation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Was working on saturday and witnessed the absolute incredible sales of these things. Usually we'd sell , 1 maybe 2 , playstations on any saturday. Last saturday we sold i think 8 PSones , basically because it was new and small, or so the ppl who bought it said.

It can't be chipped to play copies so far, its no different that the psx in that it doesnt do anything new. Its amazing what ppl will buy , that said , it looks like a big bap , i want one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How much are they?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement