Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DKIT people... I need your assistance...

• 15-01-2003 6:50pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Need to trace someone in DKIT.
    Can anyone help?

I need someone who is close to the IT guys and can do me a favour.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Ohh badness going on at DKIT is there, i only know of around 5-6 boards users from here.

As for getting close to the IT admins, Sorry, i can help you there.

As far as i know we all use the same net IP address : 193.1.40.17, but each machine of course still has a designated IP as well. I may be able to get the IT admins contact details.

I take it, that something offence happened seeing as you`re trying to nab someone. Any other help i can give, I will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

If Baz can't help, then chances are that I will be no use either. You never know though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

y wat went on

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'm in DKIT... what do ya need help with DeV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

DKIT here too, after been in the computing department for 5 years. Who are ya looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

One of the lecturers in electronics is a family friend?
    PM me if you think it might help.

<< Fio >>

Advertisement