Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship Manager...

Options
  • 15-01-2003 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

Championship manager, it's one of the most popular PC titles of all time.
    Do you guys think we shoud have a Championship Manager board?
    On this board we could discuss:
    - What players to buy/sell
    - Tactics
    - Player searches
    - Screenshots
    - New releases/patches
    - Addons, etc.
    And with Championship Manager 4 out next month, there's a load of stuff to talk about.

Just want to know what you guys think before i ask admin.

Yes or No? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

CM Ireland ( http://www.cmeire.com/ ) was spawned from boards.ie heads. I suppose though a CM board could be set up here for anyone who thinks that using another bb is fornication. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You're free to discuss CM here if you like - in fact, one of the guys from Sports Interactive is a pretty regular reader of the board. If the traffic starts to swamp us, I'll be sure to beat down Dev's door about getting a new board for you, but until then it seems pretty unnessecary.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

www.cmeire.com

Before it was set up there was requests for a CM boards on boards.ie, it didn't go through so people set up cmeire.com

There's plenty of Boards head on cmeire and there's plenty of forums for players, tactics, CM4, etc etc

all thats lacking is the level of traffic, it a bit quiet at the moment but with CM$ coming out in Feb thats sure to change

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually there was a CM board on boards.ie at one time but it died a death a bit like the Tribes forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Yeah i run cmeire.com and hav lots of plans for the launch of cm4 demo shortly. Site is down at the moment but working on it.

also working on some new graphics etc for the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

> Actually there was a CM board on boards.ie at one time but it died a death

I dont remember that?

When?

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    > Actually there was a CM board on boards.ie at one time but it died a death

I dont remember that?

When?

Sometime ago, unless I'm thinking of another soccer program? CM is the spreadsheet type game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Sometime ago, unless I'm thinking of another soccer program? CM is the spreadsheet type game?

Yep it is.
    I don't remember a CM board either?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I remember it aswell, although I may have been dreaming.

• Advertisement

You weren't dreaming. Actually I'm pretty sure Vaggabond was either a mod or posted to it a lot because AFAIR Vagga is a serious Fanboi.

The first reference of the creation of the forum
    Shank: Now this is just gettin ridiculous What's next a Lesbian Quake forum

Another request for the board
    Asuka: There used to be one of those. Vaggabond was the mod. It got reengineered out of existence about 2 years ago now.

It got about 1 post every 6 months. It was quite litereally the least active forum on the boards for as long as it was in existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Actually I'm pretty sure Vaggabond was either a mod or posted to it a lot because AFAIR Vagga is a serious Fanboi.

He has a huge interest in the game. :D

Advertisement