Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Couple of questions....

• 15-01-2003 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

1. What was that Séan O'Haire was going on about on this weeks RAW? Check out the videos section to see what i'm talking about. Is he coming back? Is he advertising a masturbation or prostitution service?

2. Is it just me that finds the HHH V BIG POOPY PUNK feud completely boring? I mean, feuds can only work if the public can relate to them. Stone cold being opressed by McMahon for instance. We can relate to that in the sense of society as a whole or one's boss getting on our backs and what have you. But 2 egotistical premadonnas bitching about whose biceps are bigger? Yeh ok. "THEY ARE STRAIGHT" (not in any way implying it is wrong to be otherwise)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

1) O’ Haire is supposed to be some kind of a man-whore(for want of a better word , pimping his ‘man-gina’! Seriously, I believe it’s a character based loosely around Tom Cruise’ character in Magnolia. The guy absolutley rules in ring, and has a cool look. I hope it helps get him over.

2)The Steiner-HHH fued blows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Steiner is in crap shape .. he might look good but is way too ring-rusty, thats whey we haven't seen him in any action apart from a poze down and an arm wrestlein contest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i know stiener hasnt been wrestling on tv 4 a while but he was in d wwa since the wcw went belly up so he aint that rusty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

how much in ring time would he actually have gotten in wwa tho. they did i think 2 tours in the last 2 years, 1 of which was half cancelled.

its been widely reported trips & steiner have been workin a lot of house shows to try to hide the fact steiner cant wrestle anymore & put on a good show @ RR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

steiner was an awsome wrestler back in the day when he was taggin with his brother rick. but now hes more like a bodybuilder than a wrestler. trips said it best "u were built 4 show, but i was built to go"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

gerewitz has outdone himself with this one - if they couldnt come up with a sustainable angle for the past few weeks for hhh and steiner then why did the announce the match so early?

we have had an arm wrestling match, a pose-down, and a benchpress comp put over to sustain the angle but it has completely deflated it - steiner got over in a big way at msg but that has been totally squandered

had they thought about this and realised that they couldnt come upo with any angle for the match then it should only have been announced last week - i hate the no build up to matches that we get in wwe main events but that wouldve been better that something from the rock n' wrestling era

Advertisement