Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's your mocks?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

irish paper 2 (o) was hell-a-gay.

i've got geography and maths paper 2 tomorrow, i'm screwed for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ffs...the brother had his mocks a month ago and he got the results back during the week.

*GGGGRRRZZZ*
    I couldn't ****ing believe it.
    He gets a A1 in English and a A1 in the essay using one of MY god damn essays.

prick!

the guy hasn't wrote a single essay himself in 5 OR 6 year. instead he used my cos I was the year ahead and we had different teachers.

he gets a ****ing 96/100 on the essay.
    I only got a 78 in mine in the mocks...ffs...double standards :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

lads,
    has any1 got the Irish honours level paper?
    could ye post up a brief of it please
    before tomorow :) got it on monday

cart

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

HELP
    Got my results back for some things
    Chemistry Grade=F (Higher level)

Physics Grade=E (H level)

English total Grade=B (Ordinary level)

Senior Engineering Grade=E (H level)

Irish (awaiting) I actually think i did good on it

Maths (paper 1) Grade=D (O level) (havent seen it since j cert, i recently dropped down from honours, cause i was doin ****e, I know paper 2 will bring my grade up)

Business Grade=D (H level)

I need help, can anyone provide me with good notes which i can print out and would be very useful. I would like them to be short as possible too, like definitions HELP :eek:

Advertisement