Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTL Go Digital and me, again

• 16-01-2003 3:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

How difficult is it to have the programme displayed on top the screen match the programme actually showing, takes anywhere from 5/6 mins to sometimes never!

Do NTL exist? has ANYONE EVER ACTUALLY held long enough on the phone to speak / complain to someone?

When I signed up last Feb their site advertised "interactive services coming soon" now I'm a reasonable man but 12 months and nothing in the offering is not soon.

How can they get away with this? Does anyone ever stay with them longer than the 1st. year?

Jesus wept!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The EPG information is certainly not as accurate as it could be, Sky digital is much better.

Not sure if you have the same problem, but the clock on my box is a few minutes out and always has been.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Yep, the clock does seem to be slightly inaccurate. From time to time they seem to fix it, then it goes again.

I'd assume the clock time is acquired from the network?

Also even after you hit the hour, it seems to take a minute or two for the new programme just started to appear on the EPG banner.

Advertisement