Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Party on the 7th Feb.

Options
  • 16-01-2003 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

OK then, as some of you probably know, ( Not sure if I already posted this, can't be arsed to find out either ).

My lady friend is leaving the Country on the 12th of February, and I am having a true GigSmart fashion party to see her off.

I have rented out the upstairs area in Voodoo and have payed for grub, ( mini pizza's, burgers, cocktail sausages, that kind of stuff ) Its a strictly invite only affair to the party itself. But anyone can go to the gig which is going to take place on the ground floor as per usual.

The bands on the night are, Popstar, Fingermouse and I think Myles and Dara from Blotooth, ( Myles and Dara just have to confirm whether they can do it or not ).

I have about 140 people invited and then there is the crowd of people that will turn up to see the bands, so needless to say the night will be well attended and will be the place to be on the 7th Feb.

If you have an invite, it is free in of course, but if you are just coming in to see the bands then its a mere fiver in, with late club afterwards, this will be a stormer of a night.

come one come all.

Friday February 7th.

Niall.

Advertisement