Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the story with the Rock???

• 16-01-2003 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Has the rock sold out or whats the craic??? i know he's doing a few movies but is he finishin up wrestling now or wat???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Whats the story with the Rock??? The story is he's crap and not even a real wrestler. I've smelled what the rock is cooking, and its a get-beaten-up-for-ten-minutes-and-then-beat-opponent-with-three-moves-and-then-strut-like-a-headless-chicken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Oh yeah, "its true, its damn true"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Nah he will be coming back soon
    more than likely as a heel,

though he is only scheduled for 3/4months, though wwe want to extend that till july .. as he has no commitments till then afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Oh it doesnt matter what the rock is cookin in his candy ass
    In a couple of days the Phenom will be back to his old self
    The Undertaker is coming back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

who cares about the under-seller?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Actually, Taker isnt coming back as the deadman :(

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

I dont like the rock that much but id kinda rather him in the ring than in a film cos he sucks ass!!!!

Is the taker gonna come back as his old self??? as in everytime he got knocked to the ground, he just sat up!! that was priceless!! Kane does that but isnt a patch on the old taker!!!

Advertisement