Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new rhino...

• 16-01-2003 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭

I love it :) I've nearly finished painting one up, and I think I'll replace my old rhinos with it eventually. Its FAR better and quite a bit bigger too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Now you just have to fill it up with little blood claws...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye, it looks the business alright, like the APC from Aliens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

Yeah, the little bloodclaw squad with 4 power fists/weapons in it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Slightly Off-Topic, but anyway here goes ....

Whilst the new rhino looks good, I don't like the new predator (on the same chassis). The last incarnation LOOKED like a tank. The turret was perfect.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Lemming
    Slightly Off-Topic, but anyway here goes ....

Whilst the new rhino looks good, I don't like the new predator (on the same chassis). The last incarnation LOOKED like a tank. The turret was perfect.
    Actually I think the opposite...the new version looks far more like a tank than the old.

• Advertisement

the turret on the old razorback looked cack tbh.

/me strokes his Falcon's geo-stabilised, air-conditioned, furry-dice-adorned turret

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Hate the old razorbacks, new ones are OK tho. Always prefared the predaters for looks tho.

The Baal Predator for pure T2 moshy gun-totey-ness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I liked the old 1! I think the new razorback is a bit of a lazymans job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Do you have any links to pics of the rinos as i think im am thinking about the wrong thind altogether! Ive seen a great model of a rhino that is not realesed and i think i am thinking of something else is all. Im not the 40K guru that all you guys are! Im a fantasy player you see....

• Advertisement
Advertisement