Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone play Warcraft 2 here?

Options
  • 11-10-2000 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

well? I've been playing it on the internet a couple of years now and have only come across maybe 5 other irish players ever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

there use to be some ucd'ers who played, no idea if they still do though

MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

ah warcraft2 is good but starcraft is classic
    me has had a few games lately but not really since cs entered my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

i used to 0wn at war2.
    now i 0wn at sc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I think theres a bigger fanbase for Strarcraft. I had Warcraft but not the battle.net edition. so I don't play online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I bought WCII for PS and one day after a few months of owning it I decided on a huge skirmish (8 Rival tribes and full technology on a massive map). The battle raged long as I took each gigantic base one by one absorbing them into my numbers and creating hundreds of sheep. By the time I had slayed the mightiest of my 8 enemies (The evil Pink Knee clan) I had been on my PS 9 hours. After that it did'nt work. But WOW was that fun. WCII was a class game.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

[This message has been edited by ThunderingMike (edited 14-10-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol mike biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

to the guy who used to play war2 what was ur name and where did you play? i have been #1 on a good few ladders before and after bnet starcraft isnt really as good i play both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

jasus,i cant really remember my war2 name.i played it on heat.net oh yeh bladebane or baneblade was my name in war2,not sure which one.
    in stacraft im Templard smile.gif
    give ya a game sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

ahhh heat the newb world smile.gif nah i was #1 on some harder ladders and have beatin top10 easy on ladder at bnet but its full of hackers and cheats like sc now im crap at sc but ya can normaly find me in channel clan [24-7] i got way 2 many names so u can also check channel bt with a whois check !whois sbdi

Advertisement