Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion - reset - official

Options
  • 09-10-2000 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

Rulers, Galactic Commanders and Alliance Leaders!
    The time is upon us.

Reset-time....

We have reached a descision today to reset the game. This round will be stopped at Novemeber 1st, 15:00 server time.
    The option to remain in yoru galaxy will be there this time, but there will be no option to change your email.
    Also, a new password will be generated for every account, so if you do not have access to that email account anymore, you will not be able to keep your planet.

As of yet, the details regarding next round remain secret, as there is testing to do yet, and those of you who are part of that tester-group will be notified shortly.
    But know that we have emphasized balance, performance and fun, along with the problems of huge alliances and little VS big settings.

Vish us luck, we have plenty to do.

The next round will then begin a few days after the reset.
    Have fun, and let mayhem begin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm quiting smile.gif

It's still going to be buggy as hell but now I'd be back to square one rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

The only real problem with the game is it's community.
    It sucks.
    Now, if they could reset that....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

/reset community biggrin.gif

It would be sh|t if you were in a galxey of enemys
    and also if you had enemys they can still find you
    I wonder how they are going to fix the problem with the big alliences vs small ones ... confused.gif

:Oj:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

They were considering a plan involving travel times depending on where in the unniverse you were. That would make a big alliance unfeasible as it would take ages to get all the way accross the unniverse to defend someone and you;d be too late smile.gif I'd like to see this, it could make the game nice and galaxy/small close alliance based, that'd be fun. I gave away my account in september but I suspect I'll be signing up for the new round to see if its any good smile.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

The great news is you can stay in a galaxy with the same peeps from this round.

But if your bored with planetarion or its community, try www.ferion.net.

The new beta is starting soon so you can all get off on an equal footing smile.gif

Snaga

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yah, I've been playing ferion too, but in it's current form, it's a mess.
    You sign up and log in.... then you haven't a clue what to do.
    Nowhere near as easy to get into as planetarion, bordering on boring most of the time.
    Fair play to them though, it's ambitious.

m33p.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

planetation isn't boring?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

a <rap my entrie fleet just got wiped . well what galaxys ye lot in anyways .

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement