Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking Dave....

Options
  • 16-01-2003 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Looking for Dave, 25, architect from Dublin. Was in NY (U.S.A.) on December 31st on the Irish Pub Collins, are you him or do you know him?
    Tell him Maria from Stockholm is looking for him. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mia! Is that Mia from Talkshop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

oh-oh.. 'spose you forgot to mention you where married with 8 kiddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

you preggers?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This looks legit as shes posting from a swedish address, looks like the East forum is finally getting interesting!

So, anyone know dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Mia... from Sweden eh?

...Yeeeees... I'm Dave...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Mia

Originally posted by Gordon
    Mia! Is that Mia from Talkshop?

Nope iam from SWEDEN!!!!!! STOCKHOLM

Originally posted by PiE
    Mia... from Sweden eh?

...Yeeeees... I'm Dave...
    hehe I don´t think sooo....... i just have to get him!!!! You don´t know him?? hehe

Originally posted by Beëlzebooze
    oh-oh.. 'spose you forgot to mention you where married with 8 kiddies!

There you are my love! How nice to see you here, haven't seen you since you went out to buy smokes and milk six months ago! When can expect you home again?

Oh, and by the way, it's 9 now, I was carrying our youngest when you left.

Originally posted by Seraphina
    you preggers?:D

No, are you?

Originally posted by Dustaz
    This looks legit as shes posting from a swedish address, looks like the East forum is finally getting interesting!

So, anyone know dave?

Thank you, feels nice to know that at least two of us are taking this seriously. It's about time that you guys got credit for being amongst the most handsome in the world!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sico....shush...:)

Mia, do you happen to know his second name or roughly where he lives in Dublin. God knows there's a lot of Daves in Dublin :)

Originally posted by seamus
    Sico....shush...:)

Mia, do you happen to know his second name or roughly where he lives in Dublin. God knows there's a lot of Daves in Dublin :)

hehehe no i don´t know his last name, do you??? And i don´t know were in Dublin he is living!!!!!!!!!!! I only know that he is 25 years old, architect and that he loves me........ hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

must be some love to leave without contact details ... :D

Originally posted by Wook
    must be some love to leave without contact details ... :D
    how need details when you have love..hehe

'happy are the few with little' hahaha sorry dont know dave ..i just shut up :D

Originally posted by Wook
    'happy are the few with little' hahaha sorry dont know dave ..i just shut up :D
    That is tobad.... how do i find him then??? You have to help me..hehe

Arrive in Ireland with nothing but a few clothes, and give someone in the Evening Herald a call. They'll print your 'heartwarming' story, and you'll find him in no time. No, seriously...

Arrive in Ireland with nothing but a few clothes, and give someone in the Evening Herald a call. They'll print your 'heartwarming' story, and you'll find him in no time. No, seriously...
    Ok, that can woke..... when should i come???? :)

Arrive in Ireland with nothing but a few clothes, .... No, seriously...

tsk tsk tsk behave seamus.... :D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mia
    Ok, that can woke..... when should i come???? :)

Do you have the web page to that magasine??

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Slimjim

Arrive in Ireland with nothing but a few clothes, and give someone in the Evening Herald a call. They'll print your 'heartwarming' story, and you'll find him in no time.

I suggest that you post a photo of yourself to get the ball rolling and to, eh, grab the Herald's attention. ;)

Originally posted by Mia
    Do you have the web page to that magasine??

It's a daily newspaper, and they don't have a web page bizarrely enough, but send an email to

herald.letters@unison.independent.ie

and sound desperate and stuff and include contact details, and the editor will either send a journo to speak to you, or he'll print out your letter :)

And DO NOT follow slimjim's advice :)

(Wook, stop with the spam :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Gerry Ryan can be good for this kind of stuff. He is a radio presenter here, has a 3 hour programme running from 9-12 weekday mornings. Send a mail off to him at gerryryan@2fm.ie . It may be worth a shot....

Actually are there no papers that have columns with requests like this? Next to the lonely hearts pages.

Originally posted by mbroaders
    Gerry Ryan can be good for this kind of stuff. He is a radio presenter here, has a 3 hour programme running from 9-12 weekday mornings. Send a mail off to him at gerryryan@2fm.ie . It may be worth a shot....
    You said it and i did it...hehe

Originally posted by Gordon
    Actually are there no papers that have columns with requests like this? Next to the lonely hearts pages.
    That´s to bad.... how do you do in Irland when you looking for ome speciell?

It's a daily newspaper, and they don't have a web page bizarrely enough, but send an email to

herald.letters@unison.independent.ie

and sound desperate and stuff and include contact details, and the editor will either send a journo to speak to you, or he'll print out your letter :)

And DO NOT follow slimjim's advice :)

(Wook, stop with the spam :))
    hehe that´s great!!! I try that to!

Actually Mia, that was a question, there could be such a thing. Does anyone know if this exists??

• Advertisement

boards.ie lonely hearts club...-burps-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement