Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking Dave....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Cian

Originally posted by Mia
    That´s to bad.... how do you do in Irland when you looking for ome speciell?

We get very drunk and fall on someone in a loud, obnoxious and expensive pub/bar/club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Mia

Originally posted by Gordon
    Actually Mia, that was a question, there could be such a thing. Does anyone know if this exists??
    hehe i don´t know.... but i don´t think he was liying to me

Originally posted by Cian
    We get very drunk and fall on someone in a loud, obnoxious and expensive pub/bar/club.
    okej!!! Then i have to do that!!! hehe

Originally posted by Gordon
    Actually are there no papers that have columns with requests like this? Next to the lonely hearts pages.

can´t you send me a pic of yourself... maybe you are the man iam looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Does he live / work in Dublin or New York.

He doesn't seem to have his own firm - I checked http://www.riai.ie/ - there is an "Arch-Search" facility, but it shows no "David"s owning firms in Dublin. Try contacting the RIAI for a list of all Dublin architects called David.

The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland,
    8 Merrion Square,
    Dublin 2,
    Ireland.

Tel. + 353 (0)1 676 1703
    Fax + 353 (0)1 661 0948

e-mail: info@riai.ie

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Victor
    Does he live / work in Dublin or New York.

He doesn't seem to have his own firm - I checked http://www.riai.ie/ - there is an "Arch-Search" facility, but it shows no "David"s owning firms in Dublin. Try contacting the RIAI for a list of all Dublin architects called David.

The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland,
    8 Merrion Square,
    Dublin 2,
    Ireland.

Tel. + 353 (0)1 676 1703
    Fax + 353 (0)1 661 0948

e-mail: info@riai.ie
    Thanks!!! :) I have to try that one....

Of course, do you have any other information about him. What type of place he lives in, where in the city, what pubs he goes to .... stalking by proxy service available.

Originally posted by Victor
    Of course, do you have any other information about him. What type of place he lives in, where in the city, what pubs he goes to .... stalking by proxy service available.

Victor, iam sorry but i don´t know anything about this guy!! To bad... he is verry cuite, dressed well so i think he is rich! He said he was a model, but i don´t know if i belived that.... but he lookeds good! I don´t know were he used to go out... we was in New York in a irish pub.... He was with some older guys. He was the only one under 30 i guess.
    Hmm how should i find him???

Originally posted by Mia
    dressed well so i think he is rich! He said he was a model,
    :rolleyes: ever think it was just a typical man out trying to pull a swedish "burd"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I can't believe you're going to so much trouble to find some guy you met in a bar in a different part of the world. Surely there must be a Swedish guy you could stalk instead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wait? An architect but he was a model?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Mia
    Thank you, feels nice to know that at least two of us are taking this seriously. It's about time that you guys got credit for being amongst the most handsome in the world!

Yes, apparenly Dave's done a runner with her white stick and dark glasses,. Ah bless.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Originally posted by Mia
    . It's about time that you guys got credit for being amongst the most handsome in the world!

Ahum thats a myth...something like fairy forests and small little dwarfs with pots of gold...
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

did he happen to say "i love you" just before getting you in the sack??

is this thread a wind up or what?

ok your looking for a "David" who was in a "irish bar" in new york......

I think i have a better chance of finding jesus christ before you find this so called "David".

"not that you aint out there jesus *blesses himself*"

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Cian

Originally posted by Dustaz
    This looks legit as shes posting from a swedish address, looks like the East forum is finally getting interesting!

So, anyone know dave?

Is it only mods that can see the logged ip's? I think dusty is taking us up the garden path here... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

• Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

his name's probably Frank and he's a Burger Flipper in McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Cian
    Is it only mods that can see the logged ip's? I think dusty is taking us up the garden path here... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Course he's not. I can vouch for the existence of said ip too......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im sorry im too lazy to read all the posts but did she find Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Not yet, Grimes. It reminds me of that film titanic, man finds woman, man draws woman, man makes babies with woman, man would rather jump overboard than spend a life of misery raising these so called "babies" with woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

****e!!!! I only saw this thread now. I'm Dave the Swedish police have me living in Ireland on the Witness Protection program. She used to be my burd but then i tried to break it off with her and she cut my balls off with a paper scissors and fed them to my dog.

She has been trying to track me down and finish me off.

Noone tell her anything

hehehehe:D

• Advertisement

Oh dear, you really were drunk that nite, weren't you sweetie? It weren't a pair of paper scissors, it was a plastic spoon, and it wasn't the dog, it was my vietnamese potbellied pig... Get your facts right please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Well isnt this fun.

This thread is teetering on the bring of a good spanking. It is also quite amusing tho. Hmm, i think the buck is well and truly passed to seamus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I was leaving it for you, but oh, well........*sigh*

*click*

*click*

*locked*

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement