Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever heard of a band called Random?

Options
  • 16-01-2003 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Was listening to Fanning on Satan's radio station and heard him play a new session from Random.. 'twas amazing... is there any music available to punters, gigs, cd's, site???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 darraghrandom

(shameless plug)"Falling through the clouds" EP available in Tower, Road, Comet, Mojos and Freebird. Website http://www.rndm.com, completely new version coming next week with news, downloadable trackplayers, screensavers desktops, ability to listen to our EP online, and purchase if you wish. We won't be playing gigs until mid-end February, will keep Phantom informed of our every move...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

wo
    'creepyboy' and 'darraghrandom' appear on the same day...
    madness...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 darraghrandom

That is madness, what were they thinking? fools...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

I bought the ep over christams and i have been listening to it a bit. Very wide sweeping scope of sound on the ep but i havent listened to it enough to really know wheither it works or not. They definitley are not run of the mill and will require a bit of listening to get into

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I, like you, also heard Randoms session on Fanning.

Verdict: M'nah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 creepyboy

Can interpret m'nah 2ways
    m'nah as in m'nah m'nah as expertly expressed by animal muppet,
    or m'nah as in m'nah......I don't think so.
    Which?

Advertisement