Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

religious joke

Options
  • 16-01-2003 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

Father O' Brien was just after been ordained and sent to this small parish in the middle of no-where! There he meets the main priest Father Healy who says to Father O' Brien that he was doing the confessions as it was a good way to get to know the people of the parish!!! But Father O' Brien says that he couldnt because he wouldnt know what pennance to give out. So Father Healy says dont worry i'll make out a list of all the confessions i ever heard a put it in the confession box so that all you will have to do is find the confession on the sheet pull your finger across and the pennance will be beside it. So he's in the confession box and a lady comes in and says forgive me father i stole a packet of biscuits from the local shop, so Fr. O' Brien looks at the sheet and sees theft and says right so thats 5 hail marys, so in comes the next person and says please forgive me fr. i lied to my mother so again he looks at the sheet and sees lies and says ok so that 2 hail marys and an our father, after getting the hang of using the sheet this girl walks in and says forgive me fr. i gave my sisters boyfriend a blowjob!!! Fr. O' Brien scrolls down the sheet and doesnt see it so he calls over jimmy the alterboy and asks him "what does Fr. Healy give for a blowjob?" jimmy replies "a mars bar and a pack of crisps"!!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

brush the cobwebs off that one

Advertisement