Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPL Server

Options
  • 24-10-2000 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

There's a GPL server running for now.
    Look for 'Racing with Nog' in vroc. We'll keep it up if it doesnt interfer with the otehr servers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

The do's and don't of online racing in grand prix legends smile.gif
    http://home.clara.net/jimmibo/baddriving1.htm

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 24-10-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Rockin' good news - I shall be on tonight for some 0wnage smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Looks good. Think I'll buy it. smile.gif The bad driving thing had me in stitches.

Lots of people treat racing games though as Mad Max car wars.

As for driving backwards. I did that in a game in a local arcade. I had played the whole thing to death and was able to race backwards while others were playing forwards and do better then them. Also driving backwards helped finding the programmers mistakes. All the areas they wouldn't think people would go. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Haa haa I shall own, mostly because I'm running the local garage, which u will all be visting thanks to my 'special' driving skills.

Advertisement