Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mic Christopher search

Options
  • 16-01-2003 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

im lookin for songs from mic christopher..iv got his album SKyLarkin but he must have way more song around..can any1 help???
    thanks

cart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

afair skylarkin was the only album he released before he died

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

he released an EP of heyday before he died. skylarkin was released posthumously by his family quite recently. watch tg4 on saturday or sunday night, cant remember which- there's a special edition of léargas about his life and career

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Mick was in a band called The Mary Janes a few years back. One album I know is called 'Bored of Their Laughing'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

The mary janes released 2 albums sham was the other one bloddy hard to find though ive been looking for it for ages. dont bother getting the heyday ep(unless youre a completest) cause all the songs from it are on skylarkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Sky larkin: a beautiful album.
    i think everyone should have a copy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Check out this post on the Mic Christopher official forum.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=151590&messageid=1039194450&lp=1039713642

I got my copy of Sham last Friday! :)

By the way, the forum is hosted on Network 54, so you'll get a popup and a request to download Gator - DON'T!!

If Maureen has any left, they'll be €15 each.

- Dave.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Advertisement