Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kali Qizmo

Options
  • 17-01-2003 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Can some 1 who knows about Qizmos and stuff check it out?. its givin wicked pl to ie and uk servers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Well,

Its probably not set up correctly. And yes, I set it up correctly. Ive asked for both the commandline and settings I should use for it about a million times... Soooo... if anyone has any ideas other than just running qizmo on the server, let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You could run quake2, you'll feel better for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    You could run quake2, you'll feel better for it.

/tekkit

Wud love game of q2, yes thats the kinda fruitcake i am :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

run qizmo.exe -i 31 -q

Says samresh oh grand and wise. -i 31 sets highpriority you need this if anything else runs on server or else you'll get pl (which is the problem atm) and -q sets quiet mode, this stops qizmo annoucning when ppl connect and disconnect.

Live long and prosper

done. See how you get on with that.

• Advertisement

28-42ping 0 pl to vishnu.ign.ie, cept it went all funny when loads of ppl connected to vishnu. And it adds ping when connecting to uk servers. Going to 4k server was 56ms instead of 42ms and going to blueyonder was 70ms instead of 56ms.

ok was playing on the ca server today, 28ping 0pl for 10minutes then straight out of nowhere everyone gets 50pl. I connected to vishnu without qizmo and there was no pl. So someting is still rotten in the state of kali. And as i said its adding ping when conencting to uk servers and i presume other euro servers.

Vin

are you talking once off situations or are you talking every fews minutes. Like, I was working on the kali server over the weekend which would definately create pl.

happends quite often, i think its isp related. im using iol 1891 number and get 50pl sometimes so do other people. What about it adding ping when connecting to uk, you know why its doing that?

Advertisement