Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman Codename: 47

Options
  • 19-10-2000 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

anyone played the demo of this yet?

It's incredible, one of the best designed and thought out games I've seen in a long time. Plus it gives you the chance to act like a right sneaky b4stard, which is always welcome smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I played the demo quite a bit, and it was good, but, I think it should be in first person mode, or at least have a first person option. The third person view was amazingly fiddly in the demo frown.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I think its third person view and control system is one of the reasons why it seems so different from anything else out there, that and its total lack of morals smile.gif

Well, for one thing, single player gaming is well on the way back.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Hecate:
    Well, for one thing, single player gaming is well on the way back.

With games like this and Deus Ex around - I think you're right!

Must get that demo - is it on the Cover CD's yet?

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Yeah, just read a preiew of hitman on firingsquad and it's looks great. They also have a preview of Rune which always looks fantastic. There's gonna be too many cool games to play with over christmas this year!!

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 20-10-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hows about some links? smile.gif

for those of you who play Massive Multiplayer Online games (eg. UO, EQ, AC) Anarchy Online is due for a chrissy release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

WHOOOOHOOOOO, I'm definitely getting Anarchy - its the dogs bollcks. Hitman looks fun too; give Project igi a look too if you are on a spending spree!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

here ya go:
    www.hitman.dk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

We have a copy of the Hitman Demo on the Netshop site too, so if you want a download from an Irish server go to:
    http://games.netshop.ie/downloads/Demos/Hitman/

smile.gif

For all your Gaming Needs:
    Netshop Games

Advertisement