Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blonde jokes

Options
  • 17-01-2003 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

dont know if ye have heard them b4 but anyways here it goes!!!

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a
    small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde
    jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've
    heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way?
    What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys
    like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from
    reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate
    discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''
    The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay
    out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''

What's the difference between the Atlantic Coast and a blonde?
    The Atlantic Coast would never have that many crabs!!

How do you know a blonde's having a bad day?
    Her tampon's behind her ear and she can't find her pencil.

Q: Why was the blonde disappointed with her trip to England?
    A: She found out Big Ben was only a clock.

Q: What do a blonde and a turtle have in common?
    A: They're both screwed on their back.

What is a blonde's mating call?
    ''NEXT!''

What are the blonde's first words after 4 years of college?
    "Would you like fries with that?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    [What are the blonde's first words after 4 years of college?
    "Would you like fries with that?" [/B]

LMAO Absolute Class!!

Advertisement