Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie's Vendetta

Options
  • 27-10-2000 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Guys,

I don't know how the rest of you feel but I for one am sick of Jamie McCormick trying to use Boards.ie for some vendetta he has against me and my website.

Quite frankly, everything he says on other posts is complete bull$hit and if Jamie would like to check out my connections with C&VG (whom he accused me of copying articles from), he will find that I am good friends with Paul Davies (who writes for C&VG and is Irish) and have actually wrote some articles for the magazine. Paul is also a regular reader of GI so it would be a little stupid for me to copy articles from that said magazine.

The same can be said of any of my articles that are found in certain Future magazines like Arcade and GamesMaster. The reason these articles appear the same on is because they are 100% the same but are written by me. Therefore I think I should be allowed to use them for GI since I wrote them.

As I've told him before it is physically impossible for staff of GI to copy articles since everything is screened by Future as they would take the brunt of any legal action. However, he persists in his attempts to damage GI's name.

Regarding the PC article, it's called a S-A-T-I-R-E. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It's there for entertainment purposes alone and if Jamie had pointed you to our archive you would of seen that all breeds of gamers from Dreamcast to Mega Driver players have been attacked.

There was no conspiracy on our messageboards either. A topic was closed because ppl were cursing. If you lloked up the same messages later, you would have seen that everything was cleared up on another post.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of Jamie trying to attack me personally and I'm sure it would be alot better for everyone if there time wasn't wasted and Jamie contacted me. If he wants to continue his public attacks, he can. After all, it's his time that he's wasting, not mine.

Like I told Jamie before, I'll worry about my site, let him worry about his. And if he tries to deny this vendetta, perhaps he should talk to Jools from Sega. He has even told me that Jamie has contacted him on several occassions just to badmouth GI and for no good reason.

For your own sake Jamie, cut it out! And if Jamie won't, I ask the moderators of the board to sort him out once and for all.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

and have actually wrote some articles for the magazine.

Tell me, did you actually wrote them with that amazing level of grammar and command of the English language?

(Then again, this is C&VG, any knowledge at all of the English language practically qualifies you to run the damned thing. Knowledge of games considered to be a bonus, but not essential...)

Er, anyway. Shut up. Tie your shoelaces. Wipe your mouth. Get to school young man. And most of all - shut up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement