Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joke

Options
  • 17-01-2003 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

Iain paisley visited a multi-religious school in northern ireland and sees the word "tragedy" on the blackboard so he decides to ask what would be a tragedy??? so a young protestant boy puts his hand up and says " well mr. paisley if an old woman was walking down the street and got knocked down then that would be a tragedy"!!! "well said mr. paisley that would be more of a loss or an accident than anything else anybody else"? so a young presbeterian girl put up his hand and says "well mr paisley if a young boy was walking down the street and he got knocked down then that would be a tragedy"!!!! again paisley says that would be more of an loss or an accident than anything else anybody else"? so a catholic boy puts up his hand and says "well mr. paisley if you were flying from Belfast to London and your plane blew up that would be a tragedy!!!" astonished that the catholic felt that his death would be an accident he asks "why do you say that???" and the kid replys cos it wouldnt be a loss and it deffinately wouldnt be an accident!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Made me smile :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

made me fuping laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I like your stile.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lol good one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

HeHeHe well funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

jerry adams and ian paisley were in the toilet after peace talks and ian looks at jerry and says "god jerry your cock is massive how did you get it soo big?" so jerry says "well ian everytime before i go to bed i take my cock out and and hit it off every step on the stairs and when i get to the top of the stairs its massive!!! so ian says "god i'll have to try that" so when ian gets home he slaps it out and starts slapping it off the steps of the stairs and he hears from his wife "jerry is that you?"

Advertisement