Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PLC do we have to apply through CAO

• 17-01-2003 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭

I am doing a PLC In Galway and I want to go to GMIT next year and I was wondering do we have to apply through CAO.As there is links into the course . I was told nothing bout this and there is only two weeks to apply to CAO .I was on the CAO web site but how would I go bout applying for the course ? I tried ringing CAO but it alwas engauged.

gob_smacked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

No i'm pretty sure that you have to get diffrentforms off your guidence teacher type person:D. ours has been givig tem out i'm not sure aboout the closing date so you'd better ask soon. I think there's a fee of €20 per application or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Well i am applying through CAO as I am repeating a subject again so I wonder does it matter that you apply to both.Also what cousre are you doig at the mo ?

gob_smacked

Advertisement